3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
angmarsky 13.02.20 03:24 pm

Japanese voice acting (Super Street Fighter 4)

Good day, lovers of SSF IV.
Is it possible somehow to install the Japanese voice acting?
Thank you.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorpion 56Rus 13.02.20

Maybe after beating the game (sort of) open in the sound settings selecting a language in which there is the Japanese.

D
DRANCH 13.02.20

Go through the arcade to get to the sound settings feature to configure the voice

m
mrTerryBogard 13.02.20

Scorpion 56Rus
Initially Japanese audio available on a level with English, but is set for all the characters together (like in the commercials). To specifically to use for the selected characters, it is necessary to complete the game 100%.

It is possible that he got the RePack, which cut the Japanese voice acting and so when it is selected speech of the characters is not. Were there any RePack from SSFIVAE - I don't know, but with such USFIV RePack almost 100%. If you search for Update 6, will come out of virus RePack by MIZANTROP1337, which is Japanese audio cut out. But USFIV with Japanese voices still to be found, if you look good. If satisfied with the RePack cut the Japanese voice acting, it can be found separately and unzip to the game folder. Problems then will not.

Why Japanese voice acting is cut in SFXT is not clear. But I have a hunch that SF and Tekken divided into English and Japanese voices, respectively.