3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atmosfera74 14.02.20 01:02 pm

Impressions of the game. (Samorost 3)

Share emotions and impressions. Personally, I think that Amanita could, but that's just the price of the incentive podzagnul (although it is necessary to eat all of them).
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Exsus_ 14.02.20

Atmosfera74
Interesting and very original game, but with the price they turned down. OK, 400 or even 500 rubles, I was willing to pay for it, but not 800. While playing on the GOG license torrent. Wait 40% discount Yes will take rubles for 480.

M
Maxura 14.02.20

The game is very interesting. A mixture of all the previous games from Amanita - Machinarium, and actually Get Playing 1, 2.
My own little world, with humor, with interesting achivki, the music is great, original quests. Sometimes I think - Yes, how can we decide what to do when nothing is clear, but once you decide - as I just did not think, simple as. Really want development of this world, the world of microplanet with the marvelous creatures.
Play and just you want to buy, but the price is too high, I expected 300r well, a maximum of about 500. Forward discount and be sure to buy, even if I did already, just in gratitude to the developers.

O
Oasis777 14.02.20

The game just SUPER! Just passed. Such beautiful sounds and music I have not seen in games. All made with great attention to detail, it is clear that the developers have put heart and soul into the game. Thank you for the experience! The game deservedly placed in the Golden Fund of quests and puzzles.
P. S. the price is fully agreed with previous speakers.

A
Alex_Pro 14.02.20

But I'm not sorry some 800 rubles. All work must be evaluated, and such a huge, like Samorost 3 - twice. But to be honest, the toad was choking at first, but not stingy and bought this masterpiece - not regretted never. The game is totally genuine, positive emotions in everything from the design and overall style, music and humor. However the game is very short (7-8 hours is required to complete its passage) and some of the puzzles in it are quite logical, this faster my head will break, than you will understand their decision, but it is not so bad compared to other pros. In General, Amanita Design has again proved that he can make good, original and unusual games. It is clear that all the Amateur (and not fans, too) quests are advised to review this project. Definitely the masterpiece of this year. 10 out of 10 in my shedevralno.
UPD: lowered the Price to 600 rubles.

R
Reverrius 14.02.20

The developers of Amanita Design love to create whimsical game worlds. Their last projects were Machinarium and Botanicula. But this time they decided to go back to the first universe and released Samorost 3.

So, Samorost 3 is a classic point-and-click adventure in the signature style from Amanita Design. In it we play a gnome, traveling the tiny space worlds. This time on the head of the hero had fallen an unusual tune, through which he hears and learns a lot. In the game, as in other projects of the Studio, there's no text, so communication of character with the surrounding beings is expressive and fanciful in nature, containing a good share of humor and "freaky" fervor.

In the game there are memorable puzzles and puzzles, but most of all eats into the memory of the game world and its inhabitants. Despite all the weirdness happening on the screen, the game can not be blamed for the lack of in-game logic.

As for pictures and music, quite nice graphics and sound and music are part of the great setting. The game is short and does not put the player a serious challenge. A good option to stay.

8/10

D
Domoi 14.02.20

100000000000000000000000000000 of 100000000000000000000000000000

K
Key Ovald 14.02.20

Well, now it's a full adventure game with a bunch of different worlds. Just beautifully painted both externally and in terms of content. Worlds very unusual and interesting. And if a good picture is one of the main keys to the success of adventure games, such attention to the sounds (including music) and its role in the narrative, few have paid. The sound is as gorgeous as the picture and as described worlds.
There is a plot. Not even so simple as in the previous samples, and quite a interesting.
This is just the unique moment when the game is art. Albeit somewhat freaky, Oh, that is impressionistic. :)
10/10