3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
torque380 14.02.20 01:13 pm

The game periodically hangs! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Playing Witcher on zapredelno as with stab. 50-60 FPS. And sometimes the game just freezes( picture freezes and the sound some time goes, then a black screen and can only close via Manager and sometimes restart the computer). And hovering is not systematic, can happen after 1 hour, and can immediately after launch. Don't know what to do,it's very annoying. No third party prog, but nvidia experience is not launched. System: i5 4690k, 16озу gtx 980 4Gb. Tell me who knows!
41 Comments
Sort by:
f
frosso46 14.02.20

Similar problem.Only 970.

A
AlexKHAB 14.02.20

delete the NVIDIA experience

l
leshaooo 14.02.20

The same problem deleting expirience helped

G
Givemethedust 14.02.20

leshaooo
If in window mode, play, try on the full screen to change. Or Vice versa

l
leshaooo 14.02.20

Thanks,kind of helped

l
lockal 14.02.20

If there is full Russian (subs and sound) then this could ((

s
safot 14.02.20

hangs during log viewer, backpack, etc., all froze, but the music fucking plays that they are there in the game polished, chairs assholes...mi unless.

B
Bupycop 14.02.20

hmm, I have the same problem and also i5 4690k maybe this is all about?)

d
dmir92 14.02.20

hmm guys what do you have there hangs the 8 consecutive hours, enough and in addition artifacts for a couple seconds and was not....

t
torque380 14.02.20

dmir92
What kind of system? Vidyuha percent, etc.?

F
Filis 14.02.20

I have consistently hung the game in only one place, when arriving in a deserted village and on the story side quests open section documents and try to read the diary. If it is not read and just follow the quest further, nothing hangs, and after you run, you can safely read anything without lagging. And so anywhere Wisla game - never.

Z
Zaboinik 14.02.20

the same constant freezes when in the menu, backpack and etc... 970 may new wood to replace the old one?

J
Jon Bekket 14.02.20

Same crap, 970 vidyuhi.

Z
Zaboinik 14.02.20

I'll try to reinstall the wood without Experience...

Z
Zaboinik 14.02.20

well, I reinstalled the wood are the same (for the Witcher),if checked, removed all TriBuhne than the basics (wood, sound, and physics), but in the panel of NVIDIA Experience was (despite the fact that when you install refused it), in short, came out from the control panel NVIDIA, that is, closed it and hangs there ))) try to health ;)

Z
Zaboinik 14.02.20

campaign side NVIDIA ))

V
VOROGOD 14.02.20

Please, who faced or knows what may be causing the following problem. When I play Witcher 3 after some time (sometimes less than 15 minutes) the FPS drops very sharply from the normal state (approximately 30-35) to very low, literally a slideshow. Play with laptop, use oglad. the stand, i.e. the laptop is cold, not heated. The Manager reports that problems with CPU usage, memory, disk or no! Already set different options for graphics settings, which is medium-high that the minimum problem is. Helps to restart the game, sometimes 1 restart is not enough. Ironic that during the epic battles with magic and other effects, and sometimes unexpectedly in an empty room can start a slideshow. The video card drivers put the latest. The parameters of the laptop:
Intel core i7-4510U 2Ghz 2 cores
Nvidia geforce 840M 2 gb
8 gb memory
win8
Who faced? What could be the cause of the problem?
My friend has almost identical parameters, only the percent sensitive, notice, sensitive stronger, but he did not face.

S
Saints Russia 14.02.20

The same problem only on the i7 4820K and GTX 980

M
Mihail Shatalov 14.02.20

turn off the frame limit helped me

Z
Zaboinik 14.02.20

I think it's not in the game settings directly in the optimization from Experience. Either remove the game from the optimization profile and settings directly in Experience, or simply close the control panel NVIDIA... at least I have stopped hanging out as it was previously