3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Impressions of the game (State of Decay)

61 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Ghost of Spartacus 14.02.20

Yet all gnarled but waiting for the game, bought it, have not regretted, all the schools will largely be fixed, even a keypad-mouse to play, but very crooked (still officially the game only supports xbox360 controller).
Well, he is in the Early Steam.
The atmosphere is lovely, any fan of the zombie Apocalypse suggest, as in the future with the release of the full version will support for keypad, mouse and lots of bug fixes and, in fact, a Sand-box mode, the main part of the interest of the game will rest there, and while it is possible to be content with what we have.

G
Glebka768 14.02.20

Yes it was good!)

F
FUAAAARK 14.02.20

Good game,great!!I liked that the game lives and the farther the harder zombies and plus when you're not playing,and then went back to the game there are zombies in the house attack or Esch something to happen,like the food ran out.

A
Aniskin999 14.02.20

A game about zombies there was not. But it is very crude, not very optimized, even if your keys did. Zombies fall under texture. Well, in General many shoals.

S
Stalker-Dok 14.02.20

Well I can tell though the game for sale rather is spread with the help of steam. Though the price is not twisted like 1300 before ARMA was like 1900 which downloaded the pirates did not understand for what to pay such money. Though the incentive game is okay 400 rubles per 1 ruble less. And we don't have the full game and beta. What is understood we become members of that thanks to us and the developers the game will be better. Well che that is not the autumn we lead. In short manage as you should be using geypada. Yes the game supports keyboard and mouse but still hard to make out where which button I did not understand. As for the graphics even though the game is located on the beta. Looks not bad. Good shadows, lighting and the like. But sometimes I notice bugs them a lot but I don't pay attention. Bad one is that russika there would be russik could quickly get used to not translating the subtitles rather conversations but without them you can not tell what it leads the characters. But in hindsight the game FORT ZOMBIE, DAYZ, WARZ but than I reminded of DEAD ISLAND I do not know what but reminded. People are judged by points the game, I will not because she did not complete the russika. So wait when will the full version.

P. S. respect All and wish you happiness and good luck in this world.

555mafiozzo555 14.02.20

Better graphics than the Xbox. Definitely!

J
Jekobah 14.02.20

The game is definitely good, interesting, but a curve. It still finished and finished various patches. For example, 2 bug that I see constantly:
1) GG is constantly running in the sprint, even when the sprint button was not clamped.
2) Suddenly the screen gets the radio menu and it cannot be removed. Accordingly, it is impossible to move, to shoot, to beat, in General can not play.
Well, it's Early Access at the end of it all.

0936Y 14.02.20

In General, bought almost as soon as the incentive was there. Impressions are positive: good graphics, fun gameplay and great atmosphere. Strongly resembles Dead Rising 2, but much bigger and with an emphasis on survival.
Of the shortcomings can be identified not the best optimization for such a high picture quality, poor support kawamichi (controller bokowski, of course, is, but to me it is not very convenient, especially from firearms to aim) and the lack of Russification (though who, I don't really interfere). Bugs for hours, so 5 games is not noticed.
However, to blame much do not see any sense, because, after all, is to make allowances for early access and the price is reasonable.

p
peka cap 14.02.20

Waited finally exit.The impressions are positive,although a lot of bugs,especially the shoals with a screen resolution of just take the crosshair and many of the interface offset,and for full happiness is not enough sand box a

E
Eynart 14.02.20

r
randomrandomich 14.02.20

Will definitely appeal to fans of the genre, come off hard, hard to learn yet the crack, but if you have the knowledge of English it is quite possible, there are some bugs, but they are not significant, the office used quickly.
You need to have ingenuity, for example if you will lead to your asylum hordes of zombies, then drop the bar under the name of Morality, and will have to take the wheel and zooming in so they all fled at the sound (by the way the sound of the zombies to react like in the movie world War Z), you also need to choose what to bring and what not useful. Also, you need to care about your shelter, build a variety of objects, workshops, bedrooms, and so on. Pleased that you can Board up Windows to buy time.
Hiding from zombies is not difficult, but if more than 3 and you 1 with some sort of stick that will break soon then you need to do legs.
There is a small problem with the gun, as the retarding and aiming difficult. If the machine will turn on 4 wheels then it explodes, and this noise will gather so many zombies.
Don't always rely on the help of a friend, he may just be afraid, to stand by and watch you attack a mob of angry zombies (their eyes glow quite brightly, to see them at night pretty easy) until she snapped at him. Repels only the fact that if you ripped to pieces, then you start to play for another character, which is actually no money, no skills, no weapons(except for stick or pipe etc) no trust in the shelter. But if you die for example from falling from a height, we start from the last save.
It has to understand and understand the game has huge potential.

r
revolution_in_you 14.02.20

Hitrii
Until the entire chip is not in the story, and the crumbling of the zeds, survival, development of a database of...

s
saa0891 14.02.20

Decided to download and try.

Holy shit,the game is already the tenth patch,it's like a shitty made game.

Optimization is terrible,when such antediluvian graphics and spread the picture FPS sometimes drops and jumps,it's just in any gate.
Zombies raspada right,no where, in some moments they respace endlessly,no matter how many you kill,respawn in the game is the large shoal,for a number of patches not made normal.
The weapon breaks down very quickly,Dead Island is resting,so there is also the bleeding was to increase the strength of the weapon.
Animation of blows is very curve,what with her constant bugs,even if the finishing blows.
Otsloicu base not much modified.
Play until only began,reached the Church and completed several missions,yet the impression is negative,if not to take into account the fact that there is a base,then Dead island is just significantly better and more interesting

X
XxVaziKxX 14.02.20

A lot of people say that the game is more stable that it's finally okay optimized. Again starting to play I realized that this is a lie, friezes as were and remained. Maybe I haven't seen everything yet but more than sure that they will be there where usually there were, for example at the entrance to Marshal, there was always freezing up due to the fact that there are two bio-toilets (destructible object that always returns to its original position, and the game every time prisila this place due to the fact that she keeps it loaded). As for me nothing really has changed, minor cosmetic changes, the only serious in my opinion change is that now the shadows are buggy, this is quite a lot of problems there. And so all the old.

K
KOLBAS 14.02.20

saa0891
I don't know where to start, but perhaps we are playing different games.........
To begin, I have to say , in my opinion stet decay, perhaps UNEXPECTEDLY, the best game of this year (and in GTA 5 I don't play, I think for obvious reasons).
The optimization is excellent.Literally play the bucket game(though at a high level of quality).
Say the weapon quickly breaks down?Hah)I don't know, I play a gallop, p.m. two,and the shovel still can not break.
-The animation is not perfect, but it rules.
But respawnroom zombies - I agree.
PS
And Santa island is not mastered, because very boring game.

s
saa0891 14.02.20

K
KOLBAS 14.02.20

saa0891
Notice it's nice meeting You and as always You are reasonably detailed and skillfully answer.Alas, I was so deployed and it is logical to write is usually not possible.So pretty I temperament and emotional, making it difficult to transfer their thoughts into text.But I'm rambling on here, so sorry.
-Perhaps in a different,so those flaws that I listed are the most critical,those that catch the eye in the first place and really annoying,the game is just a huge number still small.
About such annoying shortcomings is in almost any game.In addition, there is the so-called from venerable producers, creating expensive games.Remember the lag in Boston,)

-What you have is not pretentious taste,at least Metro: Last Light,Dead Space 3,Bioshock: Infinite,Total War: Rome II,Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist..........
Hmm. And it can have ABSOLUTELY no taste?You have not thought about this?Then the fun part ,let's say played corridors Metro: Last Light.Like a niche at first, BUT when he reached the place when it is necessary to destroy the universe because of the evil Communists....,the crafts flew to the basket.For obvious reasonable people reason but you, that, I think, do not understand.So the game is full ........ and it could be a masterpiece, not bend under the developer's gay West.
Dead Space 3Shaw?Yes not afraid of it.It was better in the first and in the second part,Yes you can skip the same scare.Yes, and why play the same thing THREE times!
Total War: Rome IIOn the fan.The more again about ROME.Yes well as you can!About glitches silent.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Propagandiskogo propindosovskaya games are not interested.And you do not advise.
Batman: Arkham Origins Again to spend time ,ALMOST the same as it was in Batman: Arkham City?Well, no...
About something like this.And Yes, we have different tastes.)
PS
But stet decay it really is an unexpected diamond in the rough in the world of games.The game is already a masterpiece(though not perfect), and if the developers will go on the correct path prislushalasj to the players, then this game will be a great future.

s
saa0891 14.02.20

D
D.Artist 14.02.20

The game is not without flaws, it is also necessary to understand that the game makes a small
(not rich) Studio, and to count on the excellent game - is silly.
Overall, the game is just a masterpiece. It has cons, but this
chic zombie sandbox no one else did. She's certainly not terribly
enough more hardcore survive, but then first the taste and color,
not all of it is necessary, secondly, they are fashion-Tulsa had promptly
gash, and the many flaws the game would have lost in record time.

In fact, when you cross visual + boevka DI with the concept and General
gameplay SoD - turned out to be a timeless masterpiece that hardly anyone
will surpass, but then I only have hope for Dying Light, although they are unlikely
justified, the SoD while the number one zombie Apocalypse.

K
Kpik 14.02.20

It would be stealth from the same SC:BlackList , and control it with his parkour let's say... And that control is sloppy, the graphics and stealth limp as the same zombie. The plot would be like The Walkin Dead, well, damn, and character creation, and then all the dumb something =/ Well the most as for me the main thing... to create a database!! As in the same The Walkin Dead... different Cars, more motorcycles... And, damn... Model of a backpack ANYMORE! And how women's handbag... And step... Why no move? Sometimes you just want to walk... And then running, running, running(( But really, this game has never been done... an Open world, the almost complete freedom of action. A unique game especially haven't had a really good game, especially with a 3rd person.
I hope the modders, and the developers will improve the game over time. Can get a second Skyrim XDD