3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miserablejudge 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Brakes in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, what can I say - slow and that's it. The problem is not original and not new. Generally when I first downloaded San Andreas, I thought play I in it do not have so much hindered the game. But then I read about what you need in the sound settings to remove hardware acceleration. Helped. On my old graphics card( GF4 MX440 64MB) on minimum settings the game is almost flying. But when I put ATI RADEON 9550 256MB, then began a strange brakes, and not dependent on the configuration, i.e. whatever the schedule, I did not put inhibited equally, well, maybe there were some changes, but I did not notice them. I must put other drivers on the graphics card. Downloaded the latest from the official site, but no changes noticed. Maybe someone knows what drivers need, and they know the business, and where to download?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70 GHz
768MB RAM
RADEON 9550 256MB
164 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKS 14.02.20

RADEON 9550 256MB in that piece the thing (9550 not very good)
hath need Radik 9600хт to take atleast .
well escho see if there's a cha-aliasing 1 2 3 take it all the brakes are.

T
Tahir 14.02.20

How to fix here I sit in the car and there is radio (I have a pirate so there is no music)And starts to hang how to turn off, it tries but it is already tired

-
-HaZ- 14.02.20

Nothing, although try to look audio

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

Looked smoothing. I was managed by the application.
Removed the tick, put 2X the minimum possible. Like brakes decreased. I have matured the following question: in General, disable anti-aliasing possible, if Yes how?

-
-HaZ- 14.02.20

Put off. like

D
Depp 14.02.20

Glitches can be partially removed - download the patch from my former site www.onlysa.alfaspace.net Called Patch removes glitches!

Radio too it is possible to rectify, look at the very first topics on this forum, where one guy described how to fix this problem!

G
Gr1nGo 14.02.20

Author..put 2x anti-aliasing, resolution - 800x600, anisotropy - 8x, and the level of detail on low...then be able to play normally...

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

2 Oapd
The fact of the matter is that this very off. not in the settings!
2 Tahir
Have you tried in the audio settings(in control panel or somewhere like that) to remove hardware acceleration.(you can still lower the quality of the sound, but in my opinion it does not affect performance)

G
Gr1nGo 14.02.20

There is everything...

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

Well, where is off?
PlayGround.ru

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

And you can do that off. or is it impossible?

-
-HaZ- 14.02.20

You finally this crap with the screen where did you get?
Go to game - options - settings - display- advanced - anti-aliasing
Focus on smoothing and scrolling wheel on mouse move, select off and press the left mouse button

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

2 boening
This stuff I took in the settings of my driver. I thought I talked about it. About the settings in the game I have long forgotten-I always have in games, antialiasing is turned off.

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

Maybe I'm not very smart, but the meaning of the word niiu I don't get it.

h
haha your dead 14.02.20

Replace and to e, p to b ;)

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

Well I thought so at first. Just then the meaning of the whole phrase is not entirely clear.

M
MAKS 14.02.20

here you rock :) in short the author look put the box at 1024x768 16-bit (not 32 bit and 16 bit)
so now everyone in average (on a minimum salary but I think the identity srednej braking medalion)
well, the anti-aliasing in the game off...
if it continues to slow down then shut off your computer and go ahead...
or change none at 9600хт is somewhere 3200r

p\s - ETOGES well 5200fx 128MB is a powerful radika 9550-256MB ?
I have a 5200 FSE flying on 1024x768 32bit antialiasing 2x
the comp was this 3000+ 512MB fx5200 well-that when such a configuration was flown
sacaste upgrade made 3000+ overclocking RAM 1204

h
haha your dead 14.02.20

But I have darmasiswa on Celica 2.4 + 6600GT + 768 brain. 6-8 Fps =)
Six months ago, flew =) Going to buy atlon dual core... So

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

So I think it's the drivers because Need for Speed Most Wanted at maximum settings is fine( not perfect, but OK), and San Andreas slow. I have the same problem was on GF4 MX440 64MB, but changed the driver and everything was fine.

-
--Vadimych-- 14.02.20

Yes, MX is of course that I had it, lies in my Desk right now. But at least I have old wood Sanych it was normal