3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miserablejudge 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Brakes in the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In short, what can I say - slow and that's it. The problem is not original and not new. Generally when I first downloaded San Andreas, I thought play I in it do not have so much hindered the game. But then I read about what you need in the sound settings to remove hardware acceleration. Helped. On my old graphics card( GF4 MX440 64MB) on minimum settings the game is almost flying. But when I put ATI RADEON 9550 256MB, then began a strange brakes, and not dependent on the configuration, i.e. whatever the schedule, I did not put inhibited equally, well, maybe there were some changes, but I did not notice them. I must put other drivers on the graphics card. Downloaded the latest from the official site, but no changes noticed. Maybe someone knows what drivers need, and they know the business, and where to download?
Configuration of computer:
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1.70 GHz
768MB RAM
RADEON 9550 256MB
164 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAKS 14.02.20

GF4 MX440 64MB well, there's nothing in here she nethermost :)
graph of course there's the horror of it and Yes no brakes .

G
Gr1nGo 14.02.20

Max...with your counselor - no...

At 1024x768 the lag...I tested it...the best option I described above...

And мх440 not slow because of frequency on core and memory it is similar to Radeon 9550...the FX5200 on these indicators and then less...and brakes because...

Now specifically on the subject:

on tablice in the driver settings to put it application-managed...But in General, there is no difference...which would put aliasing in the game, something in the drivers...But begs to play unreal...aliases just from all cracks...

M
MAKS 14.02.20

not well, I'm talking about the 9550 gave settings. and not under MX
after all, the 9550 polutshe will фх5200 veno.

B
Black Hummer 14.02.20

Tell me what it means the installer has detected that the following program is executed in order to complete installation,these programs must be closed

A
Atlz 14.02.20

Alright guys, just so Sasha won't fly.
To look for it in LM (laziness) in Andice write
Increase FPS IN GTA SA
it should work and if it doesn't work
in gambling there are 05 igrostroy TVM all
bend for this

D
Den Hauzer 14.02.20

My friend has a Celeron 1.70 782 RAM and he's got Alex too buggy.

U
Uriel Septim 14.02.20

Yes, but what about the detail? There is only dobavlyaetsya what kind of grass which just ruin the fps, so I do not understand why changes say high in comparison with average, in addition to grass.( called as )

U
Uriel Septim 14.02.20

Actually I figured out this shade, grass and like the light, well, all this is very rough so better I play on a low quality type of 1280 1024 with sglazhivanie 2 than with high quality view with a resolution of 800 600 but still will slow down in the woods.

G
Gr1nGo 14.02.20

Well, even anisotropic filtering...you can see that textures in the distance going on, if the low supply??? A kind of darkness...So, put on low and turn on in the driver settings, anisotropy...Acceptable picture with maximum performance...

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

Tested the game on maximum and minimum settings.( Did it in the mission pier 69-they noticed a strong brake).
At maximum settings выдает13-14 FPS
At minimum 14-15 FPS
What the f@rnya don't understand.

-
--Vadimych-- 14.02.20

This lag)) In General, why put on high settings? What is there in this game? I certainly understand if there would be count super... and so it is possible to play on low

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

So I would put it on low if the performance increased significantly. But in fact the difference of 1-2FPS. And do I want to lag was less.

U
Uriel Septim 14.02.20

Oh well, this ugly grass so Fps ruin, and the difference of Fps between low quality and super huge - like below 30.
Izz for nerealistichno pale shadows from the pillars.

m
miserablejudge 14.02.20

So it is that I have this difference is small. I tested it in the same location at different settings. I can not determine FPS?

U
Uriel Septim 14.02.20

How not so, I Frapsом , and such a difference I probably because none weak - FX 5600.

L
Last Exception IO 14.02.20

Please tell me! Anyone have the game slows down, when C. J. sits in the car with 3-4 stars? and then he will sit down, COP cars have time to make a sieve... This chip developers or brakes?

A
Alex Mahone 14.02.20

Trust me on this. One of these developers just will not do.Do you have a bug in the game.How to deal with it? I do not need to explain the same thing 100 times.

g
grezbertyi 14.02.20

my computer is AMD +3800 Dual ,2GB DDRII , Nvidia 7600 GS 256 MB (sucks finally )-but all in the dispersal of norms and configured Windows and games like CS Sorce GTA SA (on a subject ) and CoD 2 and 4 , and the medium on the dynamics of the STALKER fly is simple-because you need to set the current iron and hernia but also the very WINDOWS
well, clear pepper during the games do not start or che (namely all sorts of antivirus ICQ and other resource-intensive SOFTWARE)

Y
Yamamota 14.02.20

And my gta sa is literally Packed with mods! gta3.img weighs 2.5 Giga resulting in the stats and damage of the building and the entire skyline! Tried everything I could to help! But the site GTA.COM.UA read one piece about the creation of another .img file to throw it all in the car! Written much easier game! No one tried?
Create a new one .img file in the models folder for example gta4.img. With gta3.img throw in any file for example the car! in the file Data\gta.dat probevue download gta4.immediately after the img gta3.img! Broke to trying. maybe someone will try! Write a review!

n
nekit07 14.02.20

How to fix a glitch with the radio?