3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Eko 14.02.20 01:16 pm

Technical issues (World in Conflict)

I think that this topic is here.
Here, for example, will I have loose game with this configuration:
P4 2.28 GHz
G6600GT 128MB
RAM 512.
200 Comments
Sort by:
W
WolfHound48 14.02.20

Start the game and after 3 seconds of dark screen it successfully crashes to the slave table... what to do?

B
BioCrySPB 14.02.20

To your giraffe wood latest (not beta) Nvidia install! And директ9 July! I have the same problem( black screen)

W
WolfHound48 14.02.20

the problem with playing the bik files... if you put in the shortcut properties - nointro the game to start.. but the single you're not playable.. maybe there is also video.. and LAN works...

T
Theodred 14.02.20

I have a Radeon X1300 - I have arguing??? Plz tell me and it would be a pity to give 700рэ just!!!

V
V1S10N 14.02.20

Theodred: the game Engine is very flexible ,so you can patch into and under the X1300!

V
Vision From The Past 14.02.20

In my high hemorrhagic full che do?

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

I have this problem:
Every few minutes everything freezes and the computer freezes and have to reboot.
the mouse is not moving Ctrl+Alt+Del do not respond. But the sound remains!
Nothing left to do as to restart the computer.
Graphics on medium settings. Vidyuhi GF 8600 GTS, PERC Е6750, 1 GB of RAM. The new wood from off site. Is XP.
If someone can help to solve the problem, I would be very grateful.

G
Gurevi4 14.02.20

to Gemini40 perhaps you have something made of iron is heated, or operatives is not enough, or maybe just the game is still damp try to patch, maybe the patch will help.

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Think heated something? What? Vidyuhi? Don't know Bioshok do not warm much. RAM on idea should suffice, if not zaglaza, for just games Yes. And that the patch is already out?
And can there be such a thing because piratskoi version of the game?

h
hit25 14.02.20

I have the same thing going on, start to play the campaign and start dead hang on the rollers or at the beginning of the 1st mission, helps only restart the computer,... CORE2DUO 6600, 2Gb 6400, 8800GTS 640Mb, drivers 163.71, directx august 2007.......tried everything, nothing has helped......At work, same computer, same everything.....
The houses are two identical screw seagate ST3320620AS, one is XP, the other Vista, at boot press F8 and select the screw with the desired system.... Tried to install the game on Vista and everything went without crashes, managed to pass only the first mission.......:)))

G
Gurevi4 14.02.20

hit25
I have a config of a computer the same as you, sitting himself on Vista, no problems, the other on XP the game freezes.

W
WoodenGoblin 14.02.20

People are going to buy WiC. Nobody knows what will happen on this system: Core2Duo 6550, 1Gb, Radeon HD2400XT 256Mb, XP.

T
Tpyn 14.02.20

lousy. Why would buy a dual-core strong processor, and to it a weak card?

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Duck under Vista everything is fine or not? Does it make sense to put or not? Can somehow solve the problem with XP?

d
daimebag 14.02.20

Cho, you keep calling me about a bad video card HD 2### series, I have the HD 2600XT 256mb, World in Conflict on highest graph on flying DX9, on DX10 while neprobyval. The one hang-up: the campaign is for percent of dual core or Quad core, the game campaign is optimized for single core.

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Went to throw out your percent and buy junk... ))

l
l33t 14.02.20

The one hang-up: the campaign is for percent of dual core or Quad core, the game campaign is optimized for single core.
nonsense.. stand XP, AMD x2, everything on max and no stuttering no
played and 2.4 stump video 5700fx, there hangs sometimes for a few seconds

h
hit25 14.02.20

Maybe it's only pirates a glitch with the hang??? Ordered on the license in a week will come I'm very impressed.....just unsubscribe......

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Not about dual percent, it can't be, because the game is the latest, but could not know about them and about the fact that such processors are increasingly part of fashion, so that they will optimize the game for them.
And about the pirates - it can be. That's only in the city find lisensi very problematic....((

l
l33t 14.02.20

Yes, I have starcraft both cores are used) what kind of optimization is it?)) the game I was shaking from the Internet + put russifiers sound. try to patch it, though I like he didn't. and what video do you have?