3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Eko 14.02.20 01:16 pm

Technical issues (World in Conflict)

I think that this topic is here.
Here, for example, will I have loose game with this configuration:
P4 2.28 GHz
G6600GT 128MB
RAM 512.
200 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini40 14.02.20

How do you know about the use of both cores? And, in General, what does Stracraft?
Patch downloaded, now the game requires a disk... I downloaded the patch from the first version. Runs, but has not yet probyval about the departures. A card, see above. I, for example, GF 8600 GTS.

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

No, still crashes... the blue screen of death showed the Windows.... Opensource projects, eh.

T
Tpyn 14.02.20

check your comp better. Tests put heavy for a few hours, the memory drive as well for many hours. Blue screen just does not get out.

l
l33t 14.02.20

The performance monitor is.
response wrote GreenMeTaN about single core and StarCraft when using 2 cores
All say that the version departs from softklab, with pirates and all OK))
What about paging file?
Try this:
http://www.massgate.net/read.php?28004,67273
also there are Bugs & Performance if you can find a solution, but the English forum

l
l33t 14.02.20

and the problem with black screen here:
http://www.massgate.net/read.php?28004,53689

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

The paging file as much as 3 gig, I think not because of him.

l
l33t 14.02.20

try to have a friend get 1GB of RAM more and see how to behave
IMHO.. for current games need at least 2GB

W
WoodenGoblin 14.02.20

About the two gigs you turned down you Rousseau language written at least 512MB (1GB Vista)

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Indeed, in the system Trelawny says that is enough, in principle one gig... Damn, what's the matter....

l
l33t 14.02.20

WoodenGoblin
Yes LAN? first, read the posts above, then speak up
PS: there is also the posts written in Russian language^^

Recommended requirements:
Core 2 Duo/Athlon X2 64 3 GHz
2 GB of memory
3D-accelerator with 512 MB of memory
8 GB on the Winchester

I have 80% ate this RAM from 2GB, and these are minimum)

the link to the forum provided, there are described problems and solutions.. read all that is there.. in your interests)

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Duck see it RECOMMENDED, i.e. they are of course desirable, but not necessarily. Moreover, I for example play (or rather trying pokerati) on medium!!

l
l33t 14.02.20

don't you think they may be undervalued? marketing ploy. For example, take TFT monitors, where you can declare that the response time is 2ms, but actually turns out to be 8.. and then who knows...
and again.. heres another Warcraft or StarCraft.. what are they? miserable.. 6 players(max 8) x 200 units each and you think there is no lag on SC 2.4 ?(wrote last), and the requirement that Vara Pentium III 600 MHz 256 MB of memory )) believe me..hung out that you had to do reboot!

config of the PC you right, then looking for the solution yourself.. on and turn off antialiasing, filter, put the last direct, but about driver silent.. there are optimized or accelerates the graphics card..
PS: the one who searches will find..

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Great answer - look for yourself! Then the meaning of this topic?

W
WoodenGoblin 14.02.20

l33t
Simply, there are people who are willing to play even with brakes, the main thing is to PLAY. Try Gothic 3 with 512MB of memory, and then sasnal recommended

G
Gemini40 14.02.20

Duck pancake, well if she just slowed down, it just HANGS!!

l
l33t 14.02.20

Gemini40
I gave you the link and there is more posts.. if you don't know English, use translator
turn off AA, superfluous processes, smoothing
look for yourself
Yes.. why wait? I don't know what you rocked and how to start.. with a crack or not
look at the posts, and there is long gone someone that I asked, the more he will find a solution.. and why write if you only read, say just hang up. I don't need this, all you wrote
Then the meaning of this topic?
activity is big, you have to wait long

WoodenGoblin
the point of the post I do not understand.. I will not swing(to play) that I will not go.
what kind of people are they?)

h
hit25 14.02.20

www.massgate.net/read.php?28004,67273
There's people still suffer with this problem as we are here with you and there is no solution.....On XP it is why it hangs.....and all....:(((

L
Lokalizator 14.02.20

Th for crap? why is the game so slow? No, I'm not talking about the game itself, and when there is a movie, for example, the first mission, when show how people's driving and it's an accident of some sort. Why is this movie so slow, and the game itself is fine... If you think so then during this movie-level graphics are a lot worse example of the same Code 2, and when the game itself goes, all is good..

N
Nicifor 14.02.20

Weird. Previously wrote that the game is super demanding. I Ftlon 3000+ Geforse 6600GT and 2 gig of RAM. I put almost all settings on high (resolution 1024-768) so no hint on the brakes is generally not noticed.

L
Lokalizator 14.02.20

Come on, don't drive!.. On your car... Just in strategisch brake is almost not noticeable, unlike the shooter ... I'm playing too, almost at max, sglazhivanie 4.. an average of 15-25 fps, but the brakes are almost not noticeable... But when the screen saver going, it can be seen, TK. dynamics more!..