3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 14.02.20 01:19 pm

I don't understand the plot (Fallout 4)

From the memoirs of Kellogg know that he had a 10-year-old kid,I guess Sean,but on arrival at our Institute the Sonny under 60.I do not understand,that is, Kellogg was not Sean?But if it was Sean,where some residents of the diamond city(I mean Piper,Karina,his Secretary or whoever else knew about the baby Kellogg) know about it?that is, they are all the same for 60-70 years?And Kellogg in this case generally more than a hundred,if at the time of entry to the shelter he is 40.Chew please
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustKiller 14.02.20

The tridognayta number2 wrote:
10-year-old kid
This is the 10-year-old kid, which you can see in the room when you come to the Institute. This kid -- Sint, which drags Kellogg. The real son the old.

D
Direm 14.02.20

JustKiller
That is, it appears, is not a real son.Now I won't the night to think about it instead of sleeping,thank you for the info

W
Waffen 14.02.20

Hello son...

H
Homikator 14.02.20

The plot is simple, looking for dad, find dad, kill Institute)

B
Boogie___man 14.02.20

The tridognayta index2
Careful play is necessary. In dialogue with Kellog you can see that due to the implants of the Institute he was able to live longer than usual, slower to age.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 14.02.20

Food for thought:
1. It took 60 years, Kellogg has not aged a day. (although it seems something like Polosina not remember exactly)
2. Sean was always aware of that in that asylum the working remained only one capsule, and he did not do something to save his parents.
3. Synths are attacking GG, although Sean admits that he was always aware of who is GG....

F
Fallen space knight 14.02.20

ZlojDed
Well, he also told us saying that wanted to conduct such an experiment, because it is essentially do not care for the father\mother because for him they finally have the left-wing people from the capsule.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 14.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
I remember it very well )
Just imagine this moment:
Peaceful life, home, family, child. Suddenly the war, the shelter, freezing, theft, defrosting, 200 years of devastation, all around all ready to kill each other, some robots that shoot at everything alive, including in HS, and in spite of all this GG survives, and by some incredible miracle, finds his son hiding in the Institute, wherever who do not enter in the condition, and after all that to hear the same phrase from Sean...

F
Fallen space knight 14.02.20

ZlojDed
Well, as for me, part 4 is woven from this garbage, the most illogical shit shit.

R
RAHUC 14.02.20

who do not ponel the plot is a complete fool and a jackass and not worth playing

N
Noran 14.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
As for me, on the contrary, we are looking for a son, and then find out that it's actually someone else's now for us people (after all those words). Well, in fact it is a kind of justification in the case, if he chooses to cut the Institute.

D
Ded Krot 14.02.20

To destroy the say - worth a lot

M
MrGURAM76 14.02.20

Grandfather Mole
It is a pity neither the arbor nor the modders are unable to do so , that would not destroy the Institute , and to capture

l
longerr2007 14.02.20

The tridognayta index2
Sean stole the Institute to use his DNA to create a pure people.Institute it was brought up,learned and Sean became his head.Sean conducted experiments on re-creating yourself(a little) and this baby Kellogg appeared in the diamond city.Kellogg made a deal with the Institute, and he implanted a chip on longevity.Over the years the Institute observed always(since HS was second choice for pure DNA).Shawn died from the disease and woke up GG.to see the parent.If we destroy the Institute of child features together with all and says.that he is the son of GG.All that we know.if you do all the quests.