3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HiRF 14.02.20 01:21 pm

Russian voice(dubbing). (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Hello, people! Can anyone in the know, why not make Russian voiceovers in the game?
Our Japanese language is more difficult?)
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crowley Alister 14.02.20

HiRF
SHE doesn't need the first part, the English voice is perfect!!!

D
Danil Zotov 14.02.20

Alister Crowley
I like not in a rush to look at the letters the entire game skipping cut scenes, not full immersion what you pentecosta voice like? if you don't and not would not crowing

B
Ben121212 14.02.20

HiRF
Publisher means not interested in Russian voice, the same origins Batman and the knight left without Russian voice from the publisher Warner brothers, and so sorry, of course to play better and understand the conversations than watching the subtitles instead of cutscenes and so on.

s
saa0891 14.02.20

As usual everything is always about money (although sometimes some developed simply not allowed to do the localization,and some type of They localize the game themselves),apparently our localizers believe it is not cost effective,therefore, and make some subs,and in some cases even this is not done,again for the reason of profitability.

F
Fei Fong 14.02.20

That 1st part that will not be so commendable. there developed in the pocket would come out.. not for nothing they are 4 to start in the outlet was molded.. and the game is not for everybody. if the same Witcher stream with the Dogs and playing and talking about these games now with a large population. something about this after the release after a month forget. so the reality is. the game is not justified)
As the saying goes. both worked and earned

A
A_NAS_RAT 14.02.20

Pity of course but all have become accustomed to read the letter in the Witcher 3 ozvuchka Russian chic but I already doche accustomed to reading subtitles that it was often read on the machine especially for the first time then turned off the titles especially and the eyes on them is a gun !! Well, sometimes a Russian voice acting sucks will do so into better English the main thing that is woven right!

f
flamingbit 14.02.20

All ooooochen just. In the CIS buy the game very little, but what's the point of doing the voice acting for the country in which it nearly nobody would buy, and download with torrents?

L
LaFeT666 14.02.20

Alister Crowley
that's it

H
HiRF 14.02.20

And potential players have no influence on the decision about the dubbing? Well, to write a mass email signatures, something like that... ))

m
magister1 14.02.20

HiRF
Can you write a letter and petition to do, but all will not care

K
Kovboy belomor 14.02.20

Continue to support the developers,when prices will be like in Europe,then maybe.Them because you do care.No, of course they poop on you.But you continue to support.Maybe the money will make a difference.

M
Mr_diadika 14.02.20

There are subtitles already good(: And those who don't like the voice in other countries (Although they sometimes sound much better Russian localization) play in what is dubbed in our language and not retrieve your lost!

F
Fayrus 14.02.20

The quality of Russian voice is the place to limp. Simply put very few sensibly voiced games where the voice is coming up, and the actors are not overacting. For example, almost all Amateur-voice that's diarrhea.

S
SashaN0s0k 14.02.20

Fei Fong
that kind of nonsense, the shadow of Mordor shot that is necessary, 80+% positive reviews almost everywhere, 3.5 million copies sold in trims,8K people online, very cool for a single game(in the same Witcher 14k). about dogs generally silent, nonsense crazy, stupid copy-paste game, some were not and will not stand, not commercial, not in any aspect, with the Witcher only a dumbass would compare the Witcher 3 is the best game... about the price no wonder that at the start it was 60$ in all regions of the first was one price, then wb optimized for each region.

A
Alamut95 14.02.20

Unfortunately, the Warner originally put a bolt on the Marines.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 14.02.20

Voice and not needed. Still would not be able to correctly move the voices of the orcs. Would be comical.

k
kvitos 14.02.20

Not any original voice loses some meaning and emotion. Of course, watch the original movie in Japanese, disappointing, but in our time does not know English at least at this level - just a disgrace. 21 in the yard, the whole world communicates in English.

d
dr.shurich 14.02.20

We live in Russia and therefore believe that games should be fully localized. Moreover, I never studied English at school when I studied there was only German and therefore what they speak foreign language I don't understand, and constant reading of subtitles during the game is very uncomfortable and distracting. Although more than half of our population even knows Russian is not very good and errors, judging by past Russian dictation in the country, when it is more than 50% not passed and failed.

k
kvitos 14.02.20

Well, you can think anything you want. I don't live in Russia, but somehow I don't think that all games should be translated into Latvian (who cares except Latvia?). It is clear that to compare Latvia and Russia according to the number of potential buyers is ridiculous, but it is all about business. Those games that are localized. Some of them are localized very well, the same Assassins Creed quite a transferred. On the other hand, what was in the first Mass Effect is just wrong. Unfortunately, in Russia such a mentality - even a foreign language called bad, etc., German is great, I'm sure the game will be translated into German and you will be able to enjoy a familiar language. But in today's world English is the first language. As you travel in General?

T
Trofim963 14.02.20

People! those who are fluent in English. *What's the RA you write here that you don't need Rus.voice?! Go through this forum party! And then locked myself in here, and writhing are clever of himself. Know eng. language? The flag in hands! Do you think that chat: Russian voice(dub) was created to read your fucking opinion that Russian is not needed in the original better than any praise. So we do WITHOUT YOU know!!!!!! Chat for those who wish to play the same fun as those who speak English. language. We are looking for something old on the localization, even in Amateur translation, but at least you'll understand what I mean. And not staring down the screen skipping all the dynamic scenes. I think none of you learned English only in order to get pleasure from the games in the original. Taught because life is made. And what about those who are faced with the English language in rare cases, for example only in a non-localized games? To tell you what you need to teach English? Be smart! And us gamers any in percentage more than those who speak English. language. Therefore, go to the f*NY with his opinion. Pulled up already!