3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogisan653 14.02.20 02:00 pm

Question hypercolor and engines (Stellaris)

Is there a way to return to the game the ability of ships to jump from system to system without the use of giperkeratozom -- could somehow rewrite the engine?
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Egorian_ 14.02.20

гогисан653
There is one way to learn jump drive.
However, I recently learned that jump is a special button.

F
Fallen space knight 14.02.20

No, now it's new mechanics, only hyperaridity or jumping which give a decent debuff when used with a long rollback.

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 14.02.20

the coolest thing right now is the Science of the ships after the study of technology Experimental Subspace Navigation(appeared in the DLC Distant Stars), you receive the opportunity to travel across the galaxy in one jump, though the ship will be lost in a certain period of time(depends on distance) and then there will be the destination, who can do it through mod this type of jump for all ships, but so far I have not seen this

M
ManticoreX 14.02.20

гогисан653
go to the folder with the game Stellariscommondefines open file 00_defines preferably Notepad++ and there look for the line JUMP_DRIVE_COOLDOWN = 200 replace the 200 figure by 10 and you will have happiness(after learning the jump engine of course). instead of two hundred days recharge will be only ten,so you can ride through the galaxy like old times, almost,though every now and again you will have to press the jump button:) and it is possible to solve by increasing the range of the engine in the whole galaxy,that one leap to reach any point.

g
gogisan653 14.02.20

ManticoreX
and is there any way to alter? so as not to press the button --------- like always pressed and just clicking is normal mode

T
Tdante 14.02.20

гогисан653
Will not work. This mode makes long debuff, and while it won't pass the second jump will be impossible. Now everything is very logically arranged. Lit up button - jump, non - active crawling.
And indeed the need to jump not always, in time of peace. To intercept enemy fleets - it's nice, but it is very strong debuff, you need to carefully calculate the strength of the fleets.

And endgame invented a system of gates. I never looked back. Then anywhere in the galaxy within 1 jump plus a regular transitions out. The main thing is the gate to post, other empires also build them.

M
ManticoreX 14.02.20

Tdante
in the file defines just removed the boot time and fines, respectively,i.e. 10s will overlap with cons of the jump.

M
ManticoreX 14.02.20

гогисан653
I think it is,but I did not penetrate. have made less cooldown and all. by the way who cares this penalty is written in the file 06_static_modifiers_apocalypse on the way Stellariscommonstatic_modifiers. there are penalties in line
# Jump Drive
jump_drive_cooldown = {
ship_weapon_damage = -0.5
ship_speed_mult = -0.5
}
the range of the engine can be changed along the way Stellariscommoncomponent_templates
in the file 00_utilities_drives
there are looking for ### the first Jump drives is just hopping run. the second psi.
in the lines ship_ftl_jumpdrive_range_mult = 1.0, change the value to 10.0 and get +1000% the distance of the jump. achieves any point in the galaxy in one jump, like even 1000 systems if the galaxy. I do not remember already,done for the sake of experiment. on the other as don't know, Yes, I actually is not required. by the way about the gates, can the Stellariscommonmegastructures in the file 05_gateways correct values,namely to reduce the cost of the gates and build them indefinitely. the files of the game is simple, you can modify it as you want for yourself.it is important to know what and where to change.

g
gogisan653 14.02.20

Thank you all . Going to rewrite the engine))))))