3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 14.02.20 02:00 pm

The Mansion \"Only You\" (Far Cry 5)

How to actually get there and why doesn't it work? Like it and pass the job box, but why not give way even after the victory over led locations?
Who does not know. The top-right of the map Whitetail Gore has a huge house.
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksanchik1920 14.02.20

You know, I think this situation is comparable to apart from Far Cry 3 where Vaas burns. There, too, like you could not go back to this place. But there is still a slightly different situation, because this mansion is freely available and clearly visible on the map, although made this place, as if some quest is not fulfilled, do not let us in...I think that's all they who are just lazy once again scenery to draw for such facilities, or maybe it's just a bug. In short one of the three...

f
fdsklf0ds88890 14.02.20

maksanchik1920
Kind of like at this location 1 remains an unfulfilled quest. A friend happened. But it seems like he had a bug, where one of the executed is not counted. Or all 1 remains unfulfilled? Then much clearer.

m
maksanchik1920 14.02.20

I do what one wants executed, story. But I think it's unlikely this is connected, but too yubikov or is it so secret place that he decided to protect the players, and then suddenly and with the help of the patch will be available. But this is all unlikely... who knows, it's yubisoft...the world is not small, although this place is hard to miss.

D
Dako7 14.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
1 task backlog in this region is a cache near the waterfall in the West of the region, never mentioned, have to find.In the themes already threw how to activate it, look for anyone in the area of Jacob 40/41. And about the mansion, XS, MB with the patches that They come up with, there is no way to get me and the car flew from the air fell down, the result is the same, Only you.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 14.02.20

Dako_7
The stash I found. Just did the game have not yet passed, only Jacob to mid-cleaned, previously passed John.

S
SenMarie 14.02.20

Yesterday I started a new game and specially flew to this building, just to check if GG loses consciousness while approaching him BEFORE he was caught gauged loses... = I don't understand this sadist haven't even caught my Persian, and he still faints like he's already brainwashed =\

m
maksanchik1920 14.02.20

Marina Kapitonova
I can say even more. When just riding in the car, then at some point in radio starts to play this 'Only you', but the attacks I did not cover, although James I had already killed. And this is to ensure that if you pass the game on the second harmless ending, the whole point is lost in what is happening. In short, one word they.

S
SenMarie 14.02.20

maksanchik1920

Yeah, I noticed it too... after any of the endings to get to this fucking mansion is simply impossible >< apparently it's really done on purpose... so many helicopters vain ruined! =(
Had to shoot from afar... but was able to release some of the captive that was right in the middle of the yard in a cage... especially if they teased =\

o
onill2009 14.02.20

Does anyone know Why after a reset Avan posts, permanent night, And at some point in the story, too, but after a Cust scene all returned to normal.

P
Pro_Nursayat 14.02.20

Flew the chopper over it, too, wanted to know what will be there after passing syuzhetki, and I heard this song (Only You), everything became dull, the helicopter landed on the roof of the building, and I'm behind the fence. In General how do I prosiranie helicopters in this game...

But, I also tried to cheat the system, it happened once. Try also, as soon as some started to play the song, I had caused the damage, Molotov under him is enough, perhaps, and squatted. Music was playing, and I was able to walk.
In General, inside there is amazing, friendly NPCs (civilians), which in their murder, writing "do not kill a civilian".
Spoiler knocks you because in your brain (your Persian) is the place associated with hard zombies. Just MB psychological and anxiety attack, remember the Music and all. Finita La Comedy

P
Pakc666 14.02.20

As I understand it: the mansion is the same mansion where you brought in the cutscenes with Jacob. Therefore, you periglacial that you failed to see it up close, you're kind of not supposed to meet with James nowhere in free play. Another question, why are they not given access to an empty house after completing the story, I do not understand. The point of doing the house, which is still not to come, and especially to mark it on the map, would make a separate location as in the third part with the island from the prologue.

Here even the way the topic is on the forum about this mansion. But there's nothing interesting there, and to get close to him is impossible in any way (at least without cheats and mods). In fact this is just a boring building that is of interest to players because it can not come :)

m
mrG0bliN 14.02.20

Pakc666 wrote:
to get close to him is impossible in any way (at least without cheats and mods).
you need music to be in the water and die at the last second, you raise partner and you can easily wander then.

C
Chackiy 14.02.20

I have here as it was the first time: flew sharply to the mansion. and I thought it was another story. and here BELOW ME IN the YARD START to APPEAR THOSE ZOMBIES, I shoot a machine gun at him, they evaporate. then enters civil Dieppe. I touched it, my character dies, the helicopter explodes and the words don't shoot civilian.
The trick is that I have 4 times tried to get to fly up to the vertical with Adelaide, to swim and to climb dramatically, quickly enter the car and just run to the gate, so he did not even come close!
and because there are many civil goes!

L
LexxFreeman111 02.12.20

only with a teleport to the roof, and then through the balcony into the building itself