3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.09.19 12:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Fallout 4)

Shortly about the main thing: there are only impressions of the game. Everything else - do the other topics. Bans will be immediately. Without warning. No right of appeal. I warned you. Yes, interesting type questions who have already downloaded is not a game experience. And all the endless disputes about the quality of the game and compare with others too. DO OTHER THEME AND THERE DISCUSS ANYTHING. Here experience.
_Lemon_
134 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noran 22.09.19

More than satisfied with the game. Don't consider myself a fan of the series, although played in an isometric game. So, I like more were DIY from the Gazebo...

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 22.09.19

the game became like a drug for me stuck already in her 1500 hours and that means the game I really liked the Experience 10/10 definitely good

D
DreamerHAX 22.09.19

The game has left dual impression. Many advantages, but unfortunately many cons. There are a number of other interesting points. When the game was held for the first time, I chose the brotherhood of steel. Most interesting was the mission where you have to destroy the Institute. It was a massacre similar to the one that gave the enclave in 13 asylum. Remember looking at these scientists who have nothing to reply to such a treacherous invasion, and then I couldn't pull the trigger. I could not shoot these soulless pixels(I woke up a semblance of conscience and remorse). It would seem now was the time to bring in a very big plus to the game, but without 2 of police and its membership, I would not have experienced similar. Many people criticize the story (the father looking for son son looking for a father). do you agree with this, but if I met the old man in the Institute who threatens his expansion to all Boston I would not listen to his nonsense ,and joy made a big hole in his head. And my son who is older than a couple of tens of years already, like it or not and worth listening to. Small but still a plus in the story is that you are not the Savior of everything from the very beginning of the game, and can succeed in the passing game.
The endings in the game. Gazebo made everything possible for this. We hear stories about what happened with Raul after the adventure. Hear how the city has changed after the transfer of the operating chip of a particular gold mine. So what are waiting for part 5 and hope for a change for the better.

g
grothex 22.09.19

normal igruha! ;) ))

A
Abbat76 22.09.19

The game is excellent. But not for children.

In the game there is not a single uniquely positive side. Even the choice of such right of mintMenu is not the solution for GG: the choice of mintMenu all closes on the main character. Go anywhere GG - and this Bagatska-mintransa the organization will begin to collapse like a house of cards. And can not be the future of the planet in the hands of unorganized and helpless farmers.

The other side - not how it is easier. The game constantly puts the player in front of a very difficult moral choice when in any case the player will comprehend not only positive but also negative consequences. As a result, the player must constantly weigh and compare the evil that he will do whatever his choice. And this is a deeply philosophical activity.

In addition, the game is full of quests that are not marked and not tracked in the PIP-boy. These quests come everywhere. They can be large or quite small, but require the utmost care not to miss the next lying a diary or a note. Nakonets in the modern game players have well at least a little bit of freedom, when the engine does not the handle and not poke his nose in token jobs on the map and clues in pipboy.

The world is very atmospheric, living his dangerous life. It can not but rejoice. That alone is worth the possibility of shots from the bell tower with a sniper rifle to drive the Queen of the deathclaws on the territory of the Mutants, which then attracted by firing first wander to his death, the raiders, and then flies and drops vertibird (this was the original name in F2) of the brotherhood of steel. As a result, there can sometimes be a terrible massacre, and he can only come and finish off the winner and Rob everyone. It is the elements of tactics and strategy )

I
IDarkaxeI 22.09.19

Swearing, spitting, but play. Small world, stupid plot, mediocre graphics, devouring a lot of resources, stupid quests with pointers to where to walk and what to bring, a new revolutionary by its mediocrity dialogue system, spineless padded characters to be dumb as settlers and associates, the site for uncollected without mods objects. But I'm a fan of besedinsky worlds even with Morrowind, although I think they have somewhere else to wander

W
Wer3w0lf 22.09.19

Grafone not delivered, although so many years sawed....
Only now I started to play (waited until normal flawless the patch will be released - previous versions failed to deliver, and that pozabil on Falic at the time). And hardware requirements are moderate - I have always 100 fps (the limit for ginka) on ultra.
It's a shame that 4K is not supported is a terrible detail, although the game is kind of youngish. Not a fan of fallout, but snagged the 3rd part.

O
Oskalov 22.09.19

An incredibly cool game!
The shooter element added to the game, do not negatively affect the frost. Sometimes I miss this in 3 parts. Graphics are good enough, in this respect, I'm not too picky. The plot I liked and I was surprised at this turn, and it was really difficult to decide what to do. Side quests are very diluted fermentation on the Heath, which by the way is also beautiful. I liked the fact that some quests, like the 3 parts, changed the environment (the ship). In additions, unfortunately not played yet. The game is very addictive and requires a lot of time in one session. While it is not, but certainly I will look under every stone!

v
valegorr 22.09.19

A little over a year. Favorite about a thousand hours.
It was a great game. Truly open world. This game has almost everything I like. Just incredible scale. I tried to think of another game of this type, but I couldn't. I can do that I will want to explore, to fire intermittently in reptiles. You can wander aimlessly - simply opening new locations, and you can aim there and repeat quests and story. Tired of wandering? There is something to build or rebuild.
And storyline? Well, she is out there somewhere. In all that time I barely went to the end of the first act. Keep the solution in the dessert.
Some players blamed the Gazebo one thing they don't like something else. In my opinion in this ambitious project, neither the developer will not be able to keep up with the imagination of hundreds of thousands of players to please everyone. Just look at the number of mods that are riveted grateful to the players. To take just one example - the style of the wasteland. Still I bet the players had to slow down the greens for 200 years, or not be. One like the default gray-brown wasteland. Others believe that it has to look like in fashion Resurrection. Personally, I have 4 seasons: Spring. And so in all. Bethesda have provided a vast world and an even more extensive possibilities for the imagination and for the realization of these fantasies. Any player can set different sets of mods and turn Fallout into a really his game.
Of course, there are some drawbacks, I would say it is the lack of weapons behind some illogical actions HS, the absence of mass building tools (because when you create the world developed mass textures, posters, signs and other things, do not hurt to add them to the Arsenal of the Studio). I would like to see a more advanced bestiary of enemies - for example some flying mutants (not just DotA with gnusae and really big) and more aggressive. It might be worth more to reveal the characters of the companions. To make them really different. Here, only Kate and a Strongman more or less live. The rest of the Persians directly after the same honey-gingerbread and the horror of what is correct. In fact, should not be so. In this sense, for me, is more indicative of DA:O - there they were each with their own cockroaches. And skirmish Morrigan and Alistair cheered considerably.
Well, most would like a FULL Russian localization.
One word - game. Not perfect but great.

R
RussoTuristo 22.09.19

Great. The game is super. A lot. A lot of possibilities. Compared to other parts not enough black humor..) But still the Fourth best Fallout. I like it.)

a
alex333555 22.09.19

Play a second time - especially waiting for the release of all additions after the first time ran the you. Like many quests and zone leveling. The second time knew what to swing and what equipment to use - he considered himself cooler power armor. While 62 level is not met stormdrane 48 (and was not kept before the fight). I had a 500 HP 300 armor (clothes subway) and he killed me in 3 seconds. The reptile managed to survive the double-barreled Gowski of Crete, ignored freezing from the Crete ice gun and was constantly in stealth. The most difficult fight in the entire game. Now constantly carry with me a bleeding shotgun in case of a similar meeting...

W
Wild Rider 22.09.19

Now I understand that the game has potential, especially with the survival mode. Well fall 4 to 8 of the pull for sure. Interesting quests there, but they still have to try to find. Upset only paid patches to Minecraft, technical flaws at the time of release, the lack of logic in the presence of some legendary enemies and stupid the settlers.

D
Daidjer 22.09.19

The game is excellent. At the time, did not get out of the third and new Vegas. Now they were replaced by fourth Polyc. I love the atmosphere of Police. Now all sorts of mods to throw on your house and other buildings . Well, then outlined ten pieces. Mouzon additional set. In short, the Foul 4 me for a few years, if not forever.

G
George6666 22.09.19

By far the best game of last year; it is possible to describe very simple Skyrim plus plus. The only negative seemed too short the first passage without amendments. 10/10, no doubt.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas had a very weak component of the shooter and suffered from a bad fight. Great happiness that it was fixed. Given the extremely improved graphics + normal system shooter = 10/10

R
Russian_Lawyer 22.09.19

in just started to play later a little, well not so.... The game is so long, I can't stop! If I'm on the open world bored, toli just.... The atmosphere is great, the world itself is rich, can't bring myself to pass the story. Forever go on the mission and on the way is sure going to get in trouble, and mini-quests mass, there is much to get stuck! Gathering interesting and I certainly understand that many oldskulschiki series sound This is not the Fallout!, but I'm in the previous part was not playing, I don't know how to be the Fallout and that I like it. This is supposed to be the Stalker at the time, I hope it too will restart.

T
Taurin78 22.09.19

Hooked on the game!That's already more than a year after its release,not disappointed!!!!Shook hands who developed it)))did everything super!

D
DocS 22.09.19

ASTA untill the game is complete crap and a failure and sucks as say normal fans only shkolota this fake like. begin to write the Stalker needs to be ( i.e. must be the same type) , although Stalker on the graph better. even now , writing that component busy is better than in the previous parts, malyata beguiled Kolda and RPG. you are not brought here.I certainly understand that shooters like games of the same type. but they should not interfere with other genres, actually for me the game failed. the best foul. New Vegas remains as not cool

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.09.19

All the cons of the game are mainly with the attempt to combine the Canon with a new concept from Bethesda. The game has become more realistic (especially in survival mode) but got a bunch of logic holes, inconsistencies with the original and annoying moments. The developers had to think about what would stop raping the corpse of the original Fallout and do a complete restart of the series or even start a new post-apocalyptic project with a new universe.

s
stranjer8 22.09.19

Without a liter of vodka will not understand (vodka = a couple of hundred plug-ins from the modders themselves). One of the morons. Modders i love you.

Unbearable game. The map is small and cramped. Turn around and breathe anywhere. Sensations travel in the open world no. Heath finally turned into one big dump. And people huddle not even as much as numerous buildings and in makeshift Chalupa. The feeling that nuclear bombs were falling every hundred meters and not 200 years ago, and last night. Like Fallout NV the game suffers from leveling locations, which each new game you will start exactly the same way.

Enemies at every step, it's like playing cull office duty. Shooting with makes them horrible is the fact that they are almost all armed with Molotov cocktails and bazookas with nuclear warheads. Everything explodes, more often than in the film Bay. And it pretty quickly becomes a bore. But even if I didn't have these explosions, shootings still implemented badly. Enemies now constantly in motion and aims it at him hard. And it would be an advantage, not a disadvantage, if the developers did not spoil VATS, which now does not stop time but only slows it greatly. But that's not all. Even VATS was triggered with a delay, so any dog has time to bite you before vats to engage. In combination with thick enemies, who are not WAN, Tu -, and MIS-statsa in the head skirmishes become unbearable.

Role system is also killed, making it unfamiliar and uncomfortable. The dialogue system also sdowngrading. What will the character in a particular case is unclear. Icons with emotions from Dragon Age 2 and it was more convenient. Ammo in the game is always needed in very large numbers, but crafting ammo why then no. The new crafting system kills the constant lack of glue and screws. The case when the cheat add-on 999 they are not ashamed. Mannequins at every step is annoying. Dog and any other companions enrage from the time of Skyrim, the fact that they constantly get in the way, obstruct the passage and Vice versa, too.

The game's plot could be interesting, but it did not. In F3 was better. And to a normal sidquests in all my attempts I never made it. Maybe they're out there, don't know.

Before you play F4 I didn't love New Vegas, giving preference to Fallout 3. But thanks to the developers for what they have opened my eyes and showed how New Vegas is more like Fallout than 3 and 4 combined.

On the positive side, I note good (compared to previous elderscrolls gazebos) animation. More enjoyable to use pipboy. Power armor is not worse than the space Marines from warhammer 40k (Yes, exaggerating). Kraft settlements is also good and is essentially a game within the game.

PS. Question, why use bottle caps if everywhere and without much pre-war money? There's no logic. In the original fallout if I remember correctly was dollars

n
nanaH9 22.09.19

If we forget that the fallout won't be so bad. Weak plot, zero variability. One of the advantages of good shooting and Kraft construction. Especially Kraft robots fascinated.