3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 14.02.20 02:02 pm

A few questions on the story (spoilers) (God of War (2018))

Do not know the myths, it is likely that they could just listen, and it can and does the idea of the plot, a La think out for yourself. However, there were some questions, can anyone give the answer I would be grateful

1. In the end, the scene when Kratos and Atrey consider the wall where they themselves are drawn - is the moment when Atreyu runs away, some sort of fabric comes up and there is a picture that... Do not understand, what is it? Some sort of tube going down to the mouth of Atreus? O_o

2. In the end Kratos says that atreya would like to call Loki, and the giants called it. If I understand correctly, there is a view that Athreos - God of cunning Loki?

3. How did all extinct giants? Because the passage to your world they closed

4. When Kratos tells Atreyu that they are Gods, Athreos is going for rude conduct, then they fall in the realm of the dead, and there... shadow show me how it behaved. Atrey says they say it's not me, I wouldn't do that. That is, he doesn't remember that I apparently missed...

5. What happened to the serpent? When we are out of it threw up, you might think that he died, but then during the battle with... forgot his name, the guy that feels no pain, the serpent appears, but after no sign of him, and in the water it either (because the water level is still the same)

6. In the end Kratos tells about his friend, the Spartan, in whose honor was named the son. This Atrey (Spartan) appears in some other parts of the series?

PS I advise Everyone once carried the ashes - return home, and wait for the end of the credits.
26 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.02.20

Why a new topic was created and the old one(exactly the same ) was removed?)

F
FiftyFour7250 14.02.20

Sailor Vitamin
removed. And created because I see no reason to remove it

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 14.02.20

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
picture that... Do not understand, what is it?
Figure - the death of Kratos.

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
If I understand correctly, there is a view that Athreos - God of cunning Loki
Unlikely. We can assume that atreya wanted to be named after Loki.

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
How did all extinct giants? Because the passage to your world they closed
According to mythology, the Jotuns was simply to kill Thor, until were not afraid to move mountains of Jotunheim.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
FiftyFour7250
I also thought that in honor of Loki, but now remember the stories of Mimir. he said the one with Mjolnir was going to destroy the giants that most likely means either the LNP or that the Torah and / or he is as shallow as atrey (and Loki and Thor more or less peers on the idea. well, maybe-a hundred years, then I don't really know), or gag. gag because the dwarves forged Mjollnir for Thor, respectively, one could not use as imbo-weapon against the giants

M
MelloZerro 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
JABA AZAZINA
No. They didn't want to name him after Loki, for if this were so, then during a conversation Atrey would say that it is probably in honor of the God, for he pretty well knows the myths of Scandinavia, from his mother. Moreover,they are specially brought to this twist, another twist, they say, he is the son of giant's. But in the mythology, in fact it is. Therefore, he is the God of deception.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi wrote:
Figure - the death of Kratos.
Where are you in this picture of Kratos recognizing? There is only beard from him. And lie could anyone. Bracers no. The waist of another. Appearance to girobabies similar, but not on Kratos. And the beard is different. The Kratos from the ears on the drawings, and this lower. In this topic, I laid out screenshots:
http://forums.playground.ru/god_of_war_4/obsuzhdenie_freski_iz_jotunhejma_spojlery-960436/

Z
Zh1VaGo 14.02.20

The figure shows, as I understand it, Atrey (Loki) band and of his mouth is I think Jormungand (according to mythology, the serpent is the son of Loki), but who on kolenyah lies dying I honestly don't know. If it's Kratos, then for me it is stupidly draining, because of banana come up with was nowhere. Although the whole series is tied to the revenge of the son to the father(even in this part there is a side of the square, as kolovare robbers killing his son) so it is possible that in the end, still atrey, maybe, and maybe accidentally kill Kratos and Jormungand (his son from mythology) that any will contribute.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
In the secret ending we see Thor with Mjolnir. Then, during the adventures of Kratos and atreya Thor already had these weapons. And as we know Mjolnir was forged because of the antics of Loki (the cutting of the hair of SIF). It turns out that Loki during the trip was alive and Athreos can't be the God of trickery and fire.

b
baracus11 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
If you do not take into account game time. They have been in Greece, and why would you not climb?!

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

MelloZerro
mdee...do you think I said ? I meant it both times. the only thing I forgot to add - if one could use Mjollnir against the giants, only because Thor is dead (killed by jormungandr), and then it is logical that in honor of Loki, because actions occur after their formation, as gods and notoriety. But again, the myths they both died, and Thor and jormungand, unless you added a gag that jormungand survived (and HE lives with us). If the judge is of the chronology of events, i.e. Odin's war with the giants, the actions occurred prior to the formation of Thor and Loki as gods, which means either their young age (example - atrey) and not such great fame, like Odin, or just not the birth (that can be attributed to the Torah, or he is the same lad, as atrey). BUT then again it is not clear what the hell one should use Mjollnir against the giants, and if it's not supposed to do. And then hir should not be. Hell understand... something I'm very confused with your reasoning.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
well, about the secret ending I didn't know and again, like no mention about the Torah was not only about Mimir told Odin and Mjollnir. maybe it's all the same one pictured ?

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Mimir told Thor about.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
about Odin he was talking about. and one at the end appeared. read his description. besides, it is clear, as in the shadow of the hood is highlighted in 1 eye only. just wondering here, then he was Advisor of Odin, and talked about the adventures of Thor ? or are you confused Thor and Tyr ?

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Mimir said, for example, the story of Hrungnir and the Torah.
And in the end, there it is tor as the storm begins (Thor - God of thunder) and the stranger is armed with Mjolnir and a symbol of Thor (One came with Gungnir).
In addition, magni and modi, sons of Thor.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
God, gromoverzhtsa it makes Mjollnir, and not himself. I agree that it's more Thor, but can't deny Odin because Kratos killed Balder. actually, as I wrote above, I've confused myself in the reasoning for their little things. may have missed something in the stories of Mimir for a complete picture of what is happening.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
Yes, about the drawing in the cave, maybe it's a crookedly drawn Thor ? well, I think they are just not defined yet with model of Thor and that is clear that has put. even in the cutscene it is difficult to see, almost exclusively beard and seen.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Zh1VaGo
jormungand already there. if there atrey at all, and I don't expect that tentacle is jormungandr. then it turns out that on my knees is not Thor low poly, but still low poly objects. something for tentacle - do not understand then.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Thor also have reason to revenge on Kratos and Atrey - these two killed magni and modi.
And in what sense Each arm Mielnica when he has Gungnir spear, always striking their target to death?
A sense of the picture we will probably find out in the next part.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
well, against the giants he was going to use it. in fact, atrey himself polymelian.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.02.20

Oh Lord... How far have you climbed it)) Well, if started, it will add.

JABA AZAZINA Mimir told Thor about. It is about Torah, not about Tyr. So why do you all forgot about the giant, whose corpse lies in Midgard. The dialogue clearly States that this Thor killed him (and it can and I confuse something). And graffiti that reads Atrey - it has been said about Thor, and how he giants in Midgard killed. So the fact that Thor is already there and goes kills all at the time of the events of the game is 100%

But I do not understand your reasoning here. If we assume that Athreos - God Loki, then how can he be the father of the serpent? Because Athreos is a child, who even during the first meeting with the serpent didn't know God himself. And therefore to conceive (or whatever it can happen at all) snake, then forget it vryatli they could.

By the way, if Atrey - Loki, as for me, had to be in the game any hints in the form of tricks, and he (Atrey) sly never seemed