3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetFIRE13 14.02.20 02:03 pm

No one is confused is the beginning of the game? (The Crew 2)

I was expecting to start the game with a bucket of bolts,not a perfect car.Even the meaning is lost when the beginning of the game already with cars which is going to be healthy.What a little ride on sports car accumulate.
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 14.02.20

everything confuses me in this game
strong differences from the first part did not notice
sound machines are shit
physics shit

D
Di1etant 14.02.20

BlacK DaryL
The first part also gesture with the starting car

T
Tdante 14.02.20

Did not bother me. A lot of classes, and starting the Mustang even in the bleeding - definitely not IMBA, just a good car.
Do not forget about the starting stack of machines for the bonus program, the sezonka and pre-order, you can do not to buy anything until the end of his career. But I almost guarantee that we will buy, because the cars behave differently, and about the aesthetics of personal taste in cars remember.
Except that it seemed to me that cars in the game is smaller than in the first part. Boats and planes - all in the fingers you can count to... Well, okay, we all remember the DLC for the first part of the transport, then even more will be added.
In General, the game is not so much about megalogenis career achievement, but about the simple human pleasure in whatever you in this game do. If you did not catch the atmosphere of fun after the beta is to buy it not worth it.

S
Sprintin 14.02.20

well, Mustang wool, IMBA huracan lambda and TT( in the street), even the F50 can give heat.
Miata rides better than the Mustang.
about the price, be happy, the main thing that has not changed, and that sadroc on the headstock bored in cheat enzhin here useless for all give only followers. not money
and again, what do you want from the start?
Miata quietly 500L.with takes in life, if cramps there and more.
the sub on the block with forging and large Gareth 700л.with quietly.
Ford and Dodge talk but also to stock up to 1000 HP
vigo24
pass by.
here took into account the subtleties of Yes, with spoilers of every supercar.
nice physics, each car is unique.
and most importantly, the inertia felt, unlike хоризон3 and крю1, about payback silent.

A
Argonec124 14.02.20

I got on the PTA of a wheelbarrow was not, I have a Mazda m-5, and this is only a test do not pay until your back on it for another month before the release that much more will change, and you have a hair tearing, not decent places))

B
BeTePaH[1945] 14.02.20

vigo24
The trick is. in the first part of this is no problem. There is sound and the physics was better than in the same NFS.
In the second part - the sound was really terrible.
Physics also deteriorated relative to the first part. The machine is not felt, the drift became Ala NFS. While the hammer will not hit you in the drift. Handling null and in settings nothing really change.
The management plane is awful. Crazy developers that would have put pitch control.
Rosy, bright barf-making. Disabled, gay, transgender, feminist - who are they still not hooked into the game.
One plus and a half. They were able to modify the sensitive mirrors in the cockpit view. Now there is at least sometimes see the cars and lights, but all in the fog.
of course everything can be blamed on the PTA. Look what they have going on, but I think it is better to pass this game.

u
u3epJlu 14.02.20

Physics in the game is frustrating as before. That is generally played and the feeling is that to master it is the content of the game (the race there are all sorts of competitive modes) is the most boring thing. Here, as in steep - it's just nice to travel the world. The benefit of switching between transport has to itself. On the machines due to the physics of the ride I did not like at all, but the boat ride is nice. And the planes comfortable (playing on the controller). It is, however at high speeds often occur friezes, but not a problem.

J
JetFIRE13 14.02.20

Sprintin
I want in life,start with some battered Toyota Corolla and a little bit small.And so it turns out the beginning since the car cost 100K bucks in reality,like you're a major,not a beginner.
Argonec124
In the catalogue of cars if you look through,the Mustang is,it just not stand out.Hardly a month something will change,too little time for major changes.

w
william1992 14.02.20

BlacK DaryL
I do game a little shocked. Somewhere they went

A
Argonec124 14.02.20

BlacK DaryL
you'd think so, in fact, one source they can block half the game which can be seen in the PTA, and the other to open that you will see announcement at best in the mid game, I did a lot of testing games in alpha and beta test, and trust me many have changed very much at release. so while here you can see the dynamics and style of the game, but the full picture will be seen at the official release.

S
SonyK_2 14.02.20

Argonec124 wrote:
...I got on the PTA such cars were not...
Watched attentively while the car was still on the 1st closed alpha.

A
AlexReiss 14.02.20

Tdante
Of machinery is not exactly less than in the first part. I recently first opened. All the cars from first to second is. And a few in the scraps.=)

T
Tdante 14.02.20

AlexReiss
There is another system of different temperature and different cars, and therefore their total number is smaller. One and the same machine for different types of events in the first part is a completely different car. Then this seems to be no, or at least less.

A
AlexReiss 14.02.20

Tdante
Hmmm...well the specs straight, I did not check.
But Yes, some of Berkutov no. Well, the performance street specs is now just a street with different degree of leveling of the car.
So it's just a change in the system affects. But the machines are clearly less. The release will be Ariel nomad, judging by the commercials. Love this buggy since the time Horizon.