3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 14.02.20 02:10 pm

Thieves Guild vs the dark brotherhood? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

what Guild do you like more
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 14.02.20

The dark brotherhood. For their extermination and give good money

C
Cosmos115 14.02.20

Crra
In TB monotonous quests

L
L0neWanderer 14.02.20

Not the one and not the other, one of the thieves(despise) + a'i(a very strange cult), but Bron'ka they did so. The dark brotherhood is also a strange cult(worship the mummy of some decrepit) and Bron'ka them skinny Reds I don't like about quests in General are silent. Better College of winterhold...but in General I'm on solstheim hangs.

R
Rasvetribka 14.02.20

The thieves Guild is cooler

L
Lord Grigor Kligan 14.02.20

the dragon cult is cooler, though unplayable

Q
QUlCK 14.02.20

altair115
Thieves Guild I like :)

f
flamingbit 14.02.20

S
Sonick_X 14.02.20

The dark brotherhood, it makes me feel professional killer)
And being a thief is not as interesting

C
Cosmos115 14.02.20

For me the better thieves,dark brotherhood is more than just murderers and thugs. But the best thieves Guild in tes at all

D
Double007 14.02.20

The dark brotherhood, because in Skyrim there are only rocks on the thieves Guild.

E
EvgenyDMT 14.02.20

altair115
I like Guild brotherhood

m
mus115 14.02.20

Double007
Then the dark brotherhood parody. Thieves Guild is much more interesting,they are not just murderers and thugs like the dark brotherhood they have and their goals. And dark brotherhood is nothing more than a sect of thugs and murderers. Oble dark brotherhood was interesting. And then the thieves rule and the nightingales.

J
Janek1337 14.02.20

I somehow don't like the brotherhood.But the Guild of Roma the most.

m
mus115 14.02.20

Janek1337
What of the Roma?

T
Tank5553 14.02.20

both do not like, although the armor in the end of the chain of the thieves ' Guild simply chic

161Miha161 14.02.20

the thieves Guild, their quests are more interesting

Z
ZeonMatrix 14.02.20

The quests for both guilds, criminal, goosebumps, when you go on a quest...
Phototo Burn 3 hives. But the chat with the mercenaries - a pleasure!

A normal person would be able to burn innocent bees, the honey of which all the shelves lined with taverns?

v
versir 14.02.20

these two guilds are just a shadow of themselves that were in the previous parts, the same quests for both guilds for their own interest, but still they are to some degree repetitive, such as to quests in preparation for the assassination of the Emperor, it all came down to kill: no matter how, the main thing to do. thieves else, they are more diverse: each challenge includes a souvenir that you need to take to restore the greatness of the Guild. BUT still in my opinion the best quests from the thieves Guild, because there the reward is not just about money, and that it is possible to do the job and not get paid for it (burning more than 3 hives). But I again repeat that these guilds are nothing in comparison with the previous parts

G
GLDJ 14.02.20

PF.. what you want to be there and go. The dark brotherhood itself has said, the name like culturological, it is. The dark brotherhood is mainly engaged in the killings, but a bit like necromancers) In the wiki even write that there assassins.
In the thieves Guild much easier and softer on the title to get people with different interests, traders, mercenaries, thieves, and murderers.. but not suffering from garbage necromancy)
In General, someone like that

G
GLDJ 14.02.20

ZeonMatrix
Well, on this and the thieves Guild, where there are less humane, with the mentality of a criminal. That is greed, profit, greed, resentment, anger, and so on.
Of course do not take into account exceptional individuals who can hit because of bad life who are not lucky, who betrayed and framed.