3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex5445 14.02.20 02:13 pm

How to find the location where you want to disable the installation of the UPR. A monolith? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I read that it is somewhere in the location of the Sarcophagus.
And another question not to create a theme: Where to get the armor before meeting with the stalkers in Pripyat?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Lobastov 14.02.20

In General, after you shut off the Burner go to the Cordon. There chat with the Conductor (he is in the location where you saved the Fox from blind dogs). Then go to Agroprom, or rather the stash in Hand. Is there a Swamp the Doctor will give a tip to one of the rooms in the hotel in Pripyat. In Pripyat, take the decoder in the hotel room. In the Sarcophagus don't go to the Monolith and look for a nook where the flashing light. There will be a control bunker Monolith.

V
VovanFitisov 14.02.20

In the Sarcophagus is a small room with stairs. There is a door, but to open it you need a decoder. You can find him playing as comrade wrote above.

A
Alex5445 14.02.20

Vitaly Lobastov
Thank you

D
DJ.Orb.Warpal 14.02.20

Che theme, damn it, lost its memory. Are you serious?!

A
Alex5445 14.02.20

DJ.Orb.Warpal
With memory I am all right, just I was playing only 1 time (immediately ran to the Monolith).

P
Pilat. 14.02.20

Alex attack))

B
BenziLLLa 14.02.20

The game is eleven years old this year. Some players at the same time, the PM could... more not be born.
We appreciate your understanding, friends.

A
Alex5445 14.02.20

BenziLLLa
You're right, I when the first Stalker came out was 5 years old (now 16).

L
Lodurr 14.02.20

Alex5445 wrote:
Where to get the armor before meeting with the stalkers in Pripyat?
Without mods like in any way. In the Pripyat exoskeleton is. Hidden in Arrow and I meet quite often, and by the cross in the square.
To Pripyat, well, if you're lucky, then somewhere in hidden get. It's on the Master. At easy difficulty you might get lucky more often. :)

M
Murgen75 14.02.20

Well, as far as I remember, Aksu like was the Bartender to buy.