3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lomarine 14.02.20 02:13 pm

Faction (Fallout 4)

1. How to join the faction? I understand just to complete quests etc
2. How to understand that I joined the faction? Can I say to carry the story line of the Minutemen and then engage in BS?
3. How to watch General relations with factions
4. At what time going on to a fatal choice of the fraction (i.e., the other faction hostile)
5 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgenij84757 14.02.20

Lomarine
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Организации_Fallout_4

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.02.20

Join everyone and do all of what comes across the task, at first, it does not matter, but really when the important moment comes that out a sign with a warning such as if you do it will become hostile to that faction. But it will be closer to the end of the game. Of course selecting any option you then lose some jobs are hostile factions and therefore it is desirable to make a saved game before that and then pereproyti game already choosing another option

G
Gvinpin.93 14.02.20

1.you can join all factions, the introduction to the BS occurs on the second or 3rd job of paladin BS at the police station, the Minutemen can join at the beginning, and the Institute only after the meeting with his son ,
2.suggest you join a conversation, you choose OK come
3.the relationship did not see there will be just fork of type-kill them all
4.the penultimate or last job

N
Noran 14.02.20

B
Bearhunt 14.02.20

Here is problem I see: the Minutemen - plate included, if you want first, they do not conflict. Three - the brotherhood, the subway, the Institute, hostile to each other. You can betray your faction, but only once and go to the other side, automatically 2 other factions become hostile, and to join them will not work.
1. The brotherhood of Steel - you can join at the beginning of the game and get good weapons and armor
2. A little beyond the beginning of the story you can team up with a Subway - a dubious group, but if at heart you are an anarchist - it will be fun: almost like the Minutemen, only within the group is also a choice
3. The Institute - then it is impossible to treat them: a definite plus: access to technology, crafting beautiful villages. The cons are obvious: the extermination of mankind, the enslavement and replacement of the personalities of individuals.
They all kill each other and those who are trying to live, you can, of course, is not adjacent to anyone. You can even not care about the Minutemen and just wandering around the wasteland - there are so many side quests that are not immediately associated with the main lines.
Something like this))