3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 14.02.20 02:14 pm

Ekaterina Ilyushina, what the hell? (Prey (2017))

I've given her the cure,says that supposedly was the feet to feel and get to my office,doing some of the side effects and sujetos,decided to pay a visit to your office,it is not there,the terminal broke that she was on the very spot where she had injected the medicine,went down there,she sits in the same position near the wall but as a CORPSE, WTF??
24 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 14.02.20

kostr184
If I'm not mistaken, this can happen if you bend with the active use of the abilities of the mimics to kill a few people accidentally, etc. NPCs-people in the game react to GG-facial expressions - from mild suspicion to agro.

k
kostr184 14.02.20

Olly-alpha
No neyromod the mimics are not inserted, only scanned... And it was the first live person I've met :D

O
Olly-alpha 14.02.20

kostr184
Then fuckin ' weird...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.02.20

Yes, I had the same situation, brought her medicine, injected, and she said that now a little and opinion, the game credited me the job is done, but then after some time pass by, look, and she's dead, it was very strange, went through the whole game and was wondering why it was suspected from the beginning that the bug is not only me this bug, and figs with him)