3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel 15.02.20 09:51 pm

Expectations from the game (Vampyr)

Will the game have a gripping story, decent movie or is it still the average project, because the developers only two games and one of them is not really for everyone.
17 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 15.02.20

well, it looks pretty good and the hero sort of brutal,and the concept of good vampires,sort of an RPG with different options not bad looking,I wish that everything was as they said.

n
namaste.108 15.02.20

No expectations - no losses! Will the rate.

V
Vasok100letnii 15.02.20

I would like more variation and a lot of endings , well, like all games principle

s
saa0891 15.02.20

The main thing that was more interesting abilities and gameplay more diverse,had different ways of passing,and that for a very long time similar games about vampires came out.

T
TheHouse 15.02.20

Still looks good, judging by what showed. Well, judging by Remember me and Life is Strange, the French proved unable in the plot and interesting mechanics, and another thing in Remember me was controversial gameplay, but Life is Strange it wasn't at all. So in terms of gameplay from Vampyr miracle do not wait, and the game itself is very.

l
lookaway 15.02.20

so far looks good. this emphasis on angular, but the waiting game is for the atmosphere, dialogue and choice.
and, of course, vampires.

U
Undead swordsman 15.02.20

Now only waiting for, then come and check it out.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 15.02.20

Who knows. Bezrybe can and ride. In only one sure sure music is necessary)) the Merits of the company in the field but do not see any. Yet, the prospects are optional fillers, and the essence of the clips to something more yet does not.
PS - Wang, dilogy VTM a long time Olympus will not slip.

M
MrDemonRush 15.02.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Heh, I hope this game will not be so technically backward as masquerade in time. He looked a little better than the first half-life mods.

S

MrDemonRush
Don't know, to me, he now looks good.

M
MrDemonRush 15.02.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Well, so it is possible to praise the graphics of the first half to reach. Masquerade a beautiful game, but the graphics and animations it really lags behind.

S

MrDemonRush
In Half - u. It's a Masquerade party recently took place, the picture is not turned up, though grafodrocher still the same.

F
Fayrus 15.02.20

hanterwow
Brutal? Than a beard? Not funny.

N
NightHawkreal 15.02.20

The Russian subtitles are?

F
Fullex 15.02.20

NightHawkreal
The incentive is written that will be.

T
TheHouse 15.02.20

Folko-ven
Lol. The game-the combat 1 hour 18 minutes ago. + Download and all things, played 2 hours...normally live ahead of the rest.

m
macsim702 15.02.20

I read the reviews and Incentive and everywhere. And ofigevayu. And sobsna, what you wanted from the game then? some technological breakthrough or snogsshibatel story ? or maybe the next masterpiece?
Dont music has always been not particularly well known Studio, which released 2-3 games. History was never their strong side. Remember mi is a glaring example.
From poluanti games need and expect appropriate.