3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 15.02.20 09:56 pm

Quest \"the Vault mage\" - how to turn the stones? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

People tell me , or because I don't understand something or a glitch((( this quest in the magician's house Argemira need something there to find. And a closed door with a missing rune stone. Well found-inserted and now the game says that you've got to know how to turn these stones. There is some sort of code phrase cider and cheese to pacify the guarding demons , but any demon is nothing and does not want to hear and get into fights((( What is the solution to this quest?
15 Comments
Sort by:
p
pharaon08 15.02.20

Perhaps you have a bug, I everything was fine

G
Garry3Fingers 15.02.20

well, turn the stones

S
SS44 15.02.20

Garry3Fingers the Game - many possible combinations puts you in despair... the castle is not enough of something else(((

G
Garry3Fingers 15.02.20

The soul is there through which you can see, the note through which you can see.

M
Mad_cloud 15.02.20

There's a devil as far as I remember,the password must be a passphrase that is, if you snuck into the house found her and then went back to the first demon who will catch you and you give yourself away for Argemira

S
SS44 15.02.20

Yes, the devil catches me , but a passphrase in the options dialogue there is((( y-Yes , apparently the quest was a complete failure. Maybe because I first got into the house before getting the quest? Well, the dog with him... Again not an option because I do not want again for a long time to cut respawntime constructiv...

E
Ewgenij_BLR 15.02.20

SS44
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/pillars_of_eternity_deadfire/walkthrough/#wiki-39817 it painted

S
SS44 15.02.20

Thank you all. Quest passed))) didn't want to kill demons and the only way I can pass this quest(((

j
jsilverst 15.02.20

If you complete the quest Storage Archmage by force, after completing the quest Quirks Became,
need to bring the book Became Arcaria and here is the problem, it is impossible to give a book as you served everyone
and Artamir. I had so, I had to take on the new peacefully.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 15.02.20

SS44
To kill is not required.

H
Hevel 15.02.20

It is not necessary to beat the poor devils, and quiet.

N
NightHawkreal 15.02.20

Note the password is in the office on the first floor.

A
Amishor 15.02.20

To negotiate with the demons only in the mantle Argemira.
Plus, if after receipt of the records Became Artamir attacks - either a bug, or something not so have made, because I am in the first passage killed all the demons, but with the subsequent quest understood absolutely peacefully. Artamir not happy, but attacked no one, neither he nor the devils.

A
Alumiel 15.02.20

Amishor
Yes I have the same thing, only I in the first pass, the note does not appear in the table, and skills is not enough to negotiate. In the end, killed all and Sundry and quietly completed the quest. Quirks Berkani, the same is calm, all is fulfilled. In the second passage of the mantle - Lied that I Artamir said the right password and everything without problems)

m
makc11021992 15.02.20

jsilverst
ahah, quest provides artamir, i.e. after Stripping it of resources I spoke with him. And if he gave you the quest and then attacks, then managed to screw it up) probably stole something by accident... (I had, just because of the camera mouse sometimes ran and clicked on theft a couple of times)