3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zovuschiy 15.02.20 09:58 pm

Poll: Your favorite game of TES series? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I'd love to know which of the existing at this point of the games of this wonderful series you like the most and why.
Game of TES series for mobile phones are not considered
You can specify it as one game or several games in this series. Request - at the end of the game which in your opinion should get +1 vote to put +1 and not put anything for the game you just commented.
Well, perhaps I'll start I:
1) The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. Release year 1996. The area covered by the game is the biggest of all games in the series TES - there are more than 15,000 cities, caves, villages. For example, the area of Morrowind is 0.01 % of the area of Daggerfall. So many different gameplay tweaks - free drinks... And a 5 story endings. The disadvantage is that the monotony of the game because of the repetitive buildings and a large number of bugs which, however, are fixed by the patches. + 1
2 ) The Elder Scrolls: Arena. Released 1994. Covers all the immense expanses of Cyrodiil on the border has an interesting story where you have to collect 8 pieces of the staff and to rescue the Emperor from another dimension created by the wizard Agaram Container. She began the series of TES. +1
3 ) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The class of 2002. One of the most successful RPG at all, IMHO. Great story, lots of quests, very detailed, though somewhat reduced compared to predydushimi parts of this series of games, the skill system, lots of weapons and spells. Also there is a well-crafted world - lots of special effects such as dust storms, lava, and mud flows... In this world very easily acclimatise in spite of the schedule to which some of the very negative attitude, but which, in some aspects, even superior to no plugins the same Oblivion: water... there is CS tool to create their additions. + 1
4) The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard. Release year 1998. The history of Cyrus from Hammerfel (a song about him can be heard in Oblivion at the Waterfront
from pirates swim my Cyrus, sail... )) who is arriving on the island of Stros M Kai for the missing sister was turned into a political intrige. +1
5 ) An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire. Release year 1997. Tells the story of a warrior and her comrades who were in the fortress Battlespire (literally: the Peak of battle) on the day of the final exam. Warrior have to defeat Mehrunes Dagon and save the fortress from the Daedra. There is a network mode that includes co-op mode. Multiplayer was implemented through a network of Mplayer, which is now called Gamespy.
6 ) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Release year 2006. As for me the worst game in the TES series. There is a short story, unexamined world, horrible things, terrible equipment, idiot a small amount of skills and weapons, spells. The game is, IMHO, like a doll - a lot of beautiful but empty in the middle. Here you will not get used to the world like in Morrowind, Yes there is lava, but not elaborated around the world, there are swaying the trees are two or three types with poor animation, but it's still not the same. There is a few Easter eggs, which explains to us Mike a Liar (a friend from Morrowind) and that look like the excuse of the developers to the players, elf who already loves this time of rats (the same bias towards Morrowind )... Miserable dungeon with the same respawntime bandits created by copy-paste world, a stupid system hacking locks (mean autoslalom - still would have done avtosistemu dungeons). In General, the game exudes console - tyrc a button and here's already a potion Turk and epic transition from the heir to the throne of Kvatch in the fortress of Blades is just 2 clicks... As for me the game is missing soul, but there is only beautiful graphics, which tried to fill not well conceived world.
On the positive side can be noted only great music and slightly improved engine. CS is also present which gives you the opportunity to slander additions, and improved engine to create new things so to speak decent quality.
I want to say that the majority of supplements, especially from things that have no relationship to the ENT by killing the atmosphere of the game, as well as the desire to play it at all and are a super modern nano suits, armour-bras that I can't stand, but which is designed for, so to speak, a specific audience, planes, laser swords, and other scum. But to play the game is, at least for common development. In addition to games there are smart plug-ins eliminates many of the shortcomings.
114 Comments
Sort by:
-
-USHIHA- 15.02.20

My favorite Oblivion and it will be what would not say she swallowed me entirely I have been playing it to posinenie,Morrowind is also my obsession but playing it I can say stop yet enough,and the irradiation I play avidly
And just the coolest and out of all TES DAGGERFALL it polyubasu of course she has a bunch of cons...but I cons,pluses CP*t with the white-gold tower she's just the coolest(not because of the scale)so he is +1 and another+ and another+more......
By the way, I want TES 5
1)the atmosphere of any of premadasa games TES
2)more than (at least)500 quests and ralev system also Tesovskoe toleo neralno rasshireniyu
3)what would people celebrated their Tempalski prazdniki on the website elder scrolls.net think they described all that they should implement in the game.

G
Geliodor 15.02.20

So, Morrowind does not like all... Some prefer Oblivion...

M
MALAVANICH 15.02.20

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

m
mGoth 15.02.20

Oblivion,but will see what Skyrim...

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Only played Oblivion and Morrowind.
Each of these games has its pros and cons.
Than Drenching was overtaken Morro, in something lost.
But overall both games are gorgeous.Very addictive.
In both games-designed universe, huge world, lots of features, beautiful graphics, great music and freedom.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

Than Drenching was overtaken Morro,

Graphics, two-and-a-half quest. Done.

T
Tony Quick 15.02.20

Oblivion,however right now I am more likely to sick from this game,just so tired...

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Graphics, two-and-a-half quest. Done.

Still worth the wait.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

Still worth the wait.

Nothing has changed, except that where in Morrowind it was required ten clicks in oblivion required one hundred.

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Happythankyoumoreplease
Oble new block and the normal fights, without clicking.
It's Morrissey had to press five times the button to hit the monster.
Stupid.

The area has become worse Morra only in design(not so original, more like a normal fantasy) and in terms of the main plot.Changes in role-playing system I was not too upset.

But the quests, the graphics and the fighting in the Aluminum better.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

normal fights, without clicking.

xD good joke.

you had to click five times on the button to hit the monster.

In Morrowind at low skill you missed. Here at low skill (and indeed high) with the same bow to play is almost impossible. If you don't take the first watch.

The appearance of the block? Major change in the suit, yeah.

So it is, in principle, the flea. How was unimportant fights, and left.

not so original, more like a normal fantasy

This is obvious, considering that Cyrodiil is the province of classic fantasy style.

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Happythankyoumoreplease
I know it's obvious.Cap

In Morrowind at low skill you missed.
Even if aiming at the enemy.Of course, for RPGs it's a common thing, but in realtime boevka look stupid, if you hit and damage is not counted.

_
_Vlastelin_ 15.02.20

1)The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
To a standard RPG,but it has its own peculiarities,for which I and put +1

2)The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Well..what can I say about this game is that it's one big view of the world,vast and severe...

V
VishNiks 15.02.20

All TES game a masterpiece.I hope Skyrim will not fail.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

but in realtime boevka look stupid, if you hit and damage is not counted.

Lol, oblivion in this respect, not better, because the dependence of the damage from a skill - stupidity is not less based on chance to hit from a skill.

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Happythankyoumoreplease
The dependence of the damage from the skill is one thing, and in reality, maybe the strength to depend on.
If you have a weak pen, you're in our world paleno will not be able to cut even with an axe.
So it makes sense.
But when you SEE what you get, but instead no, this is nonsense.For some king's bounty it's okay because this game is not associated with reality, where one soldier is an army.
then it looks silly.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

and in reality, maybe the strength to depend on.

Cool, except that even with 100 strength you applied to the weapons minimum damage, lol, due to low skill.

So it makes sense.

With the same degree logically, you have a low skill weapon, and you just don't get at the enemy.

The logic is equally miserable in the first and in the second case.

V
Volt123 15.02.20

Cool, except that even with 100 strength you applied to the weapons minimum damage, lol, due to low skill.
Speaking of the power I was referring to the real world.And skill is of great importance.
While in the game skill power increases the damage.So with the power of 100 the minimum damage will not.
Read about force:http://tes.ag.EN/oblivion/ruleset/attributes.shtml

With the same degree logically, you have a low skill weapon, and you just don't get at the enemy.
In the game that you do not get at the enemy is not noticeable.This is not visible.I aim at the enemy.And beat on it.But smear.But if the low damage, with it all clear.I run at the enemy and see that he has sampled life more logic in the second case.

My dispute is useless to continue.In any case, each write a certain number of posts against it,and even when banned for offtopic will be in my opinion=))

m
mne bez sahara pozhaluyst 15.02.20

Morrowind.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

So with the power of 100 the minimum damage will not.

Kill at 100 power is not a developed skill lanfire with physical resist, without overlaystore on swords of +100, approx. And try to do the same with onions. Onion becomes poor by about level 10, when all physical resist, and the skeletons arrow it is, the toothpick.
On the second day the game is nerve-wracking, and not because it is hard to kill, but because any collision is transformed into run backwards, Shtykova with a hundred arrows, and that interest kills harder misses in Morrowind.