3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Byvshiy ment 15.02.20 10:01 pm

Istanbul level 4...have one question.. (Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb)

Understand that opening a dead topic on a dead forum... but you, Jart, there is no one else to answer.. Have a question.. Level 4-yy in Istanbul. What lies under the water 2 dynamite? Immediately clear the degree that only one charge undermines the column, which is needed for further passage... And why the fuck is there a second? Surely the secret of what is?
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-YES-MAN- 15.02.20

I don't know

B
Byvshiy ment 15.02.20

What, still nobody knows? These are on the...( find Out would be still interested.

R
Ruyder 15.02.20

A former COP
watch the video-passing

B
Byvshiy ment 15.02.20

Raider2200
in fact the whole joke is that none of the passage has no application to this second explosives....
Okay, let's assume that developed accidentally shoved into the second level... the Question is closed.

n
natasha2727 15.02.20

How many times have already passed the game is also interested in this issue.

A
Alex K.Koren 15.02.20

Most likely the developers forgot to remove the second explosives. Two years ago, when I was sorting game resources for fashion, I found the game strange weapon in the game is not present. This is the underwater gun, which is worn on the arm. Any definition I can't do this to give weapons. In the game files there is a Wrist harpoon (Wrist Spear Gun). I tried to put it on the engine, but my attempt was not successful. All I could determine is the fact that these weapons are almost endless ammunition. It is possible that I can finish it, and it is possible that it was a cheat bonus Orozco. Then for some reason I thought that the second explosive is needed to blow up some convoy or cracked wall, which the room may be this bonus.
In the game it would look like this:

By the way, the original version of the game the developers are very much cut. Initially, the game was a Molotov cocktail, potato cutter, smoke grenade, pry bar, nunchuck, wrist harpoon. And Fritz in Prague can be oposite chandeliers...