3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
green03rus 15.02.20 10:03 pm

How to go to the house of Jacob?(spoiler) (Far Cry 5)

Want to come to his house, but here is the song Only you, the screen goes off and teleports a short distance in the woods.
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gardus 15.02.20

Join issue.
PS I think there is the last task in this region.

s
slawok76 15.02.20

Also here drycase has drucilla play lake next and that's it. What's the mystery?

C
CTXA 15.02.20

me to 100% in the region of Jacob, not enough of this stash:
Spoiler

G
Gardus 15.02.20

CTXA
Thank you, I also 100% needed this stash!

A
Advokcat 15.02.20

And in the house managed to get?

A
Advokcat 15.02.20

Somebody got into the house?

S
Sirey Hramovnik 15.02.20

I guess maybe some dlc will be linked to this house

D
Dako7 15.02.20

Sirey Templar
By the way and Jacob is not in the Vietnam war was? He talked about the war that I really don't remember about what exactly.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 15.02.20

Dako_7
In Iraq was. By the way already found a way to get into the house. Just need to go in from the side to be back further under the wall to the front door.

a
atmaROZ 15.02.20

Sirey Templar
Very dry at the expense of the house) Even for foreplay. And what happened next?

S
Sirey Hramovnik 15.02.20

атмаROZ.

a
atmaROZ 15.02.20

Sirey Templar
Today I saw your post from yesterday at 18:46 #, (before placing VIDOS ↗) I tried to enter from the rear. Only with this clarity alone has not increased, why the game is so rigidly suppresses all attempts something to find out, to reconnoiter what was happening at the expense of this house. And why is it when a particular route is partly as it allows you to sneak stealthily into the yard, move there (to bad movement in the side of the house). Video as I understand also only indicates the presence of game in this strange phenomenon alone and shows that some movement in the yard is also possible, although fraught by the sudden end (English is not strong, the author of the video incessantly that explains).
Not yet found the specific info or comments from developers, which would have explained everything. Strange suspense authors...
Spoiler

By the way, saw this video on the subject, with one comment: How did you do that without getting kicked out? (How did you do it, not escaping?) So my question is) HOW(!?)
Spoiler
English comments to the rollers where the hero covers when trying to turn up closer to home, reduced to the fact that people are guessing and perplexed with all of the garbage and build a different version... For example AR CRY 5 - Vietnam DLC?! St Francis Center Veteran Mystery!
Spoiler

S
Sirey Hramovnik 15.02.20

атмаROZ.
I think that in this house, maybe the first dlc is about the war will start or maybe just a glitch that is not fixed.
Or perhaps even the location is a joke, like the authors want a fool to chase all like to beat his head against the wall, and go could not.

T
Tumso995 15.02.20

Hello! Damn well, finally at least know I am not the one that))) damn 4 hours of different tricks....I thought Sha is)))

T
Tumso995 15.02.20

By the way, Puma and bear is also there just to die, and teahouse near you

M
Mr.Freeman 15.02.20

All normal people use doors...

M
Maks85235 15.02.20

Guys, try in front of the house of Jacob to set themselves on fire using Molotov. It could work. I travelled there by plane. You must fly at high altitude and just jumping out of the plane on its territory. You will break, but you will live (Sounds weird, but it works). There on the site of James I another body was found (In the story, you will understand that in the corpse)

v
vzt 15.02.20

I have worked here it is:
Front of house lake. Dive underwater and stay there until they begin to wave his hands, panting. I started to wave - waiting for seconds ~20-25, and then a white flash in full screen. Immediately after get out of the water and calmly walk to the gate. Music will not be. And the best - go for the helicopter (but don't use fast travel!), because the house itself is only accessible through the roof from the balcony. The house is only one room in her little Goodies.

S
SashaBBB 15.02.20

S
SashaBBB 15.02.20