3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sniffer_man 15.02.20 10:04 pm

Error code 0_1 and 0_34 (The Crew 2)

Already second day I can not start the game because of these two errors. Forums jubilee read that this is a problem with the connection and need to open ports, I opened all these ports but nothing works, turned off firewalls, done everything, but no result again. Forums jubilee at dudes the same crap, and everything they say jubilee is to open the ports and nothing more, although everyone is doing it, some of yubisoft in all its glory.
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 15.02.20

Haha,wave at Recomposure.vpn helps,but periodically throws the error. Generally zalochili some white IP which was responsible for the servers yubikov.At the friend of the UKRAINIAN asked,it's all good.

M
Mahagovka 15.02.20

the same)

S
Sniffer_man 15.02.20

BlacK DaryL
Thank you, Chet forgot about VPN, well, now it was time for errands.

u
u3epJlu 15.02.20

Today is also the first time gave the game the error 0_34. Restarted the game everything is fine. I think the problem on the part of they, and they yupley limping on both legs of the connection. Regularly I can't access the first time.

A
Argonec124 15.02.20

Most likely the problem server, the first part goes fine without problems, but I think all the release better, all the same, no wonder the beta is in Russian. once translated it means someone should)) but still it's a shame that rocked half a day and to try and failed, in the alpha played problems such nebylo

v
v-hlam 15.02.20

Also could not enter the day.
Changed VPN and everything worked.

k
kayuyilat 15.02.20

One word VPN. Some servers Ubisoft blocked RKN to block Telegram. https://rus.windscribe.com - one of the good services TK a lot of traffic. Windscribe if not helped try to dig it in connection settings to change the protocols and ports. If even after this try https://psiphon.ca

G
Guest 12.07.20

I opened up the port numbers through the ps4 connection site, and one for "monster truck madness 2" and it went right past the error code.

G
Guest 02.08.20

I was able to play The Crew 2 until I used my computer cleaner to delete some files. After that I wanted to play The Crew 2 again, but I got this error 0_1. So I looked in my PC cleaner app and then I saw that it deleted some files from the Crew 2 I tried placing them back but nothing worked. I also reinstalled the game. Nothing worked until now. I saw on a steam discussion that he went back a version in Windows. Did anyone do this, if yes did it work?

G
Guest 29.11.20

Try restarting your pc, it workt for my.

G
Guest 13.09.21

Do you need a lab cable and ps plus