3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 15.02.20 10:04 pm

Automatron: some bug - can't talk to Ada (Fallout 4)

After got the detail of the Mechanist, is given a task to talk to Ada, find it, and only active team (exchanges, etc.).Stuck, help!
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soniaa 15.02.20

I remember like it was Hancock , managed to solve the problem so: try to take her companions , then push the conversation and begin the dialogue for the quest.

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

Soniaa
that is, we must go back to the savegame and start the quest over?

S
Soniaa 15.02.20

artem4msr
no (although the same option as an extreme case not excluded ), just try to take her along as a companion , she becomes available as soon as you find it .

n
nestrbob 15.02.20

Soniaa
As far as I remember, Hell on the module break the door is not set, but without him in the lair of the Mechanist will not get - it is necessary to create a new robot. Hell, as a companion, in this case.

S
Soniaa 15.02.20

nestrbob
with Ada we can pass all the DLS , as with a companion . Just a person wrote that it does not start the quest dialog, because there is an option to fix it is taking it to the companions, click to talk and ask thoughts so may start the quest dialogue.

n
nestrbob 15.02.20

Soniaa
So I was wrong, but I have a problem with the DLC was not. To hike to the Mechanist created a new robot.

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

Soniaa
I press speak, but nothing happens, like a bug, perhaps I'll start the quest first

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

nothing helps, Hell becomes a helper in the beginning of the quest, then go to the factory, get the item from the cyber-brain, back to Hell, and the dialogue is not activated. Three times overacted! Maybe before to go, you need to find a workbench for robots, and something on it to make? Tell me where he is?

B
BlackTigerTK 15.02.20

nestrbob wrote:
As far as I remember, Hell on the module break the door is not set, but without him in the lair of the Mechanist will not get
Just with Ada and held - there were no problems. The only bug I have with her - does not want to leave companions:-). Say dismiss, she says she doesn't recommend, but that's my choice... and still is in the companion.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.02.20

artem4msr wrote:
need to find a workbench for robots, and something on it to make? Tell me where he is?
Workbench for robots it is necessary to build in one of the settlements. Should appear the quest.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.02.20

artem4msr
Here's what wiki says in this regard:
Searching the robobrain and obtaining the Mechanist device may not complete the Search the Robobrain objective. [verified]
You can move forward with the console command setstage DLC01MQ02 2400

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

I did so: 1. Out of desperation went to perform FarHarbor, hired nick. 2. Thought - what the Hell? 3. Again, found her, and she, not being already an assistant, she started the conversation, and the quest continued.
Fuuu. Playing on the Xbox. That's the bug.

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

In General, if the Ada assistant is not coming, had again from her services as assistant to refuse to go further.

m
mr.sayapov 15.02.20

artem4msr
I don't know what bugs You are! I personally go with Ada. The above mentioned drawbacks was not.
In Hell it is necessary to build -install the module.just NOT hacking (terminals) or opening (of doors) .
Their 3 pieces!!!

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

mr.sayapov
Yes, I passed the level with the bugs, but failed. When Ada did not go to the dialogue, moving with her to the Parking lot Red rocket, temporarily took an assistant dog, trained with Ada quest dialogue, then took her again to the helpers, and had to do three(!) times, then the gears turned, and Hell is fine with me, talked through the story, and so reached the end of the quest.

G
Gur1 15.02.20

2 times passed it DLS. Generally there was not a single bug. Lucky seen )))

a
artem4msr 15.02.20

Gur1
so interesting)

T
Trezvyy Dova 15.02.20

Guys, Hello. The question I have here is dakoi: started the first quest with Ada, walked to General Atomics, and then returned to their settlement, scrattin a workbench for robot, gash two robots, and sent them about their business. BUT! Rescuing Jezebel and opening the workbench for robot display window of the list of ingredients for a new robot and you have all the materials in abundance, it is IMPOSSIBLE to create a robot and put the label type to search for necessary ingredients. What kind of bug?) the trash mountain, and the robot can not create! :( help

L
Lloyd79th 15.02.20

And I Hell don't want the entrance to the lair to activate. It seems to put the module quest, came to the factory one poked her on this thing, she had her scanned and the door opened. And now for the life of me poke at this round thing on the wall, nothing happens. Banished Hell - nothing happens. Button now even proceniti campaign not...

f
flashg 01.08.22

initially, hell had a module for breaking locks, I changed computers to a module - I give a command, she ignores the order stupidly does not go ... returned the hacking of the fur of locks as it was - but now she ignores them, I point to the lock to crack, and she stands and doesn’t even go crazy