3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 15.02.20 10:04 pm

Queen Of The Slugs (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

What to do after she gave the note? Where to read it? The quest is not in the jobs. Or just cave to clean up and no steam?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Refresh2002 15.02.20

I for the entire game and found no use of this note,no further quest or dialogs anywhere also did not seem to pop up

C
CEMENTATOR 15.02.20

On the spot where her convinced that all died long ago, the king, those to whom it was interesting, and she calms down, the job is closed.

A
Alex Sanguin 15.02.20

And if you try to give the Herald some to read? Well, one of those who constantly shout the news (such as in driftwood near the tavern)

r
raspisnoy1 15.02.20

Thank you...I see...one of those quests that unfinished or just glycene. With dogs so it was ( a dialogue where the name of the Buddy to call it) of the dialogue ,this was not only to give the ball after giving the ball to the leader quest Amy didn't react at all. Three times rebooted and only because they knew what to do read the passage. Although the passages also need to trust with caution - it said that a dog in a cage can't save(or kill agrisa) I talked and +1200 experience. In short, buggy game. From the same punch to Save Master Level on the ship is a type near the tomb,which kills the lizard with a hammer, etc.

m
makc11021992 15.02.20

raspisnoy1
and you're the same character was talking to alpha Sobakina? I had a thread about buddy, but there, too, if you persuade Amy will return the other dog's attack on you and bite Amy in the end Amy is sad for buddy and the other dogs I do not want to see because Emmy me grusic) and the dog in the cage escaped, I tried to kill it and when I brought the sword disappeared)

P
Profitsport 15.02.20

I read somewhere that the red Prince needs to talk to her.

Y
YaNaSekundochky 15.02.20

raspisnoy1
The bug is that if you've already escaped from prison in the swamps, then the quest can not go, stupid dog attack. So it is necessary to pass either immediately, or in any way.
With rescue dogs from the cage of complexity because it is necessary to have other animals was the belief racked, which is not often.

r
raspisnoy1 15.02.20

YaNaSekundochky
makc11021992
Profitsport
Amy was left there to be sad(I didn't tell her what it'll take(line of dialogue...just said that her dog about her misses))....Friend called on behalf of all dogs are not agrilis....back to the dog on the beach and passed the quest and got the experience gave him the ball-he is happy... the dog was convinced by the conviction of lukara 2 + was a test-choose dexterity (dexterity he's 15)-so what happened and the dog ducked Osipov experience
z.s. and I still didn't run...except that collar removed....just bagnulo and three times was not the right branch of the dialogue
with the Queen as well I guess since I gave the letter and told to read it-but the quest did not draw so well zabagovan
z.s.s. ////you are being attacked and Amy maul, in the end, Amy is sad/////
as BL. she be sad if her bite? che smoke?

m
makc11021992 15.02.20

raspisnoy1
either attack or sad) depends on the dialogue)

m
marquees.org 15.02.20

You literally answer themselves to the question and one hell doper!Try to change the party members and interact each of them in the dialogues + has to be a certain balance of skills of your party members, as is the case with the Red Prince.Of course we should really try to take the Lizard other animals - from the great mind apparently, but it is what it is!It's not kazualschina and it pleases.Even with loot boxes there is a pattern and if is wrong to oblatas the room, and the green-brown armor doesn't screw.Such cases!

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 15.02.20

Sorry, of course, that quest is nibbling. But I laughed so hard. When I saw her, I thought I just right now and decided to do it.
Spoiler she goes *he th really dead? Straight exactly? Oh, well fuck him then. I'm going to look for a new Prince charmingLol

F
FOUX22 15.02.20

Guys, if you talk to her IFAN of the bluff you can pretend to be a messenger and tell her that allegedly pointing dog apologizes. At the end she asks not a spy if you're my friend and you will have to go through the test question. If you were successful - it gives you sticky letter, which States that if the State release her, she will try to forgive him.
That's all I know because just going through the game.