3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 22.09.19 12:20 pm

Problem: freezes / cannot be powered on / rebooted PC v.2

183 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veyns 22.09.19

why pes2015 not igraetsa online I

V
Veyns 22.09.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
why pes2015 not igraetsa online I

S
SUSUL1 22.09.19

Do not turn on the computer! (config in the profile, the one with FX)
For the first time this happened
Previously, though he sounded or black screen issue, or the PSU is simply not working...
But now protest the PSU on another machine - works
Symptoms such
When you press the power button, is the beginning of promotion of the fan even turns lights and after half a second it shuts down.
Then sinned on the VC, the replacement did not change anything
Even changed the CPU and memory modules pulled and the same picture
About resetting the BIOS I'm not saying have done in the first place...
no squeaks, no groans, no smell of burning iron
the screen just doesn't manage to illuminate.

The feelings, is switched off the PSU due to overload or corny low voltage light bulbs as it is rotten to the burning houses, and the multimeter is not present=(.

Well, or the rotten - dead motherboard and will have to find the warranty card on it

N
NochNoy_goZhg 22.09.19

Spoilertastic what could be the problem - the comp when enabled, periodically hangs before booting Windows, when testing the CPU or RAM. Sometimes it comes to loading Windows and then restarts.
Overall, not a cunning way of selection realized what was going on - not working\bad second slot for RAM. When the bar is inserted in the first socket, everything loads instantly. If the bar is in the second or in both, hangs when testing RAM. Now the question - is it something to do with it or just the mother to change\to carry in repair? Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2

(PS the fact that it is possible and in one nest the bar a little more paste, you know)

K
KazDan 22.09.19

Hello everyone!
Prompt, pliz, the problem
a couple of weeks, began as dumps for the video driver when you turn on the computer, i.e. when you turn on the 800x600 in the device Manager in the string vidyuhi worth exclam.sign
after removing the device and re-setting of fire wood all works normally until the next the thing.
The problem occurs 2-3 times a week, can appear across the series - 2/3/4 days normally, and then for several days with bstrm. When rebooting WITHOUT powering down is 100% the norm.
Not help driver update, air cleaner, replacing the thermal paste, reinstall Windows...
M/b GA-P43-ES3G, E8400 IntelCore, 3(2+1) GB operatives brendneym, NV GF GTX660 Gigabyte, Huntkey Titan 650W
who is to blame and what to do?
pysy - no acceleration and refinement, all temperature and supply normal

m
mister611 22.09.19

KazDan
Maybe the BIOS of the card to try to reflash to a new version? Usually a utility from the manufacturer it's easy to do.

S
SUSUL1 22.09.19

KazDan
Started to see a problem before the death of the power supply.
When he died and took the motherboard and processor were replaced power supply, processor and motherboard, this bug disappeared...

K
KazDan 22.09.19

mister611
reflash. we will see

A
AAsPeRR 22.09.19

Hi all, I wrote here before but the problem hasn't solved, it all starts with the unresponsiveness of the same program on the example of the Opera, and after all just hangs and does not respond to anything, mouse moves and a Skype conversation continues at a normal pace and I can hear and can hear me, but on the desktop everything freezes as well as in games, sometimes it happens that freezes everything but the mouse and sound still working, worn in the shop they are all excellent, carried in the service according to them chasing it a few days and they are all excellent, and I have here is a mess, please tell me.
Windows 7 64x
gtx 780 from gigabyte
i5 4670
power supply 650w
RAM kingston kingston hyperx 4x2
motherboard Gigabyte h87-d3h

As Zsuzsanna appears in the headphones I can hear it and the people sitting with me in Skype, in afterburner at this point decreases the frequency of GP, the frequency of the GPU memory voltage limit and the load limit

K
KazDan 22.09.19

mister611
Reflashing helped for 2 days (within the norm quirk), today again a failure, ie is not the problem. Alas...

m
mister611 22.09.19

KazDan
It remains to get someone to hire another map and determine in its business or in anything else. CPU copes with your card, maybe there is a bottleneck ?

K
KazDan 22.09.19

mister611
Previously, cope...
The difference in age IntelCore E8400 and Palit NV GF GTX660 certainly respectable, but quite a long time normally worked together.
To put someone else's vidyahu only worked for 2 days worked fine but now with my fourth day without a glitch.
Floating the fault is the nasty...
They say that conder the nurse can resource to develop it, but thinking about it I'm afraid, because a new set of mother-percents-memory now not afford :((

N
N0NAKK 22.09.19

Hello! Tell me what the problem podergivani games like Far Cry 4 (while driving fast, playing on medium), even The Walking Dead (frieze during the transition of scenes), Bioshock Infinite frieze, too, thought it was hard because the load is hard up to 100% changed - there is no difference, har-Ki computer Amd FX 8350 4ghz( up to 4,2 ghz) Cooler CNPS10x Performa, 8 GB ddr 3, graphics card Palit GTX 760 Jetstream, power supply Chieftec a-135 650 Wat, HDD 2 TB SATA, Motherboard Gigabyte 970A-DS3P, Windows 8.1 x64. What's the problem?(Comp net) a second computer which is already 5-th year went works better.
Thanks in advance)

a
astrozombie 22.09.19

Hello people, raise the subject with your question.
actually the other day I was sitting in vedmochka play, and then two-on, computer crashed, though, so disgusted with the jamming sound.
stuck powerfully that even the reboot button did not restart, and the screen was the system window from Manitoba,they say unsupported resolution.
well the power turned off, again launched - all OK.
just noticed a critical bug - now the computer does not resume from sleep by pressing any button on the keyboard, you have to reach for the power button..
General question, why could this happen and how to be able to Wake up with Claudia to return.
and by the way, in device Manager the mouse and keyboard is allowed to withdraw the computer from sleep mode.

s
supies 22.09.19

Guys, maybe someone knows what could be the problem and how to solve it? A good friend bought a system: ASRock FM2A88M-HD+, AMD Athlon X4 860K, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 750 Ti 1033Mhz PCI-E 3.0 2048Mb 5400Mhz 128 bit DVI 2xHDMI HDCP. Windows 8.1х64 it constantly crash, everything continues to work but no sound and the screen no signal, then the video driver will stop responding just to your desktop. Since he loves to play in world war II that for him it is very critical for raids and all that! I assumed that the problem in video card or hardware incompatibilities! Offered to swap cards at a time to check, he agreed, and as I expected everything works great no I have no had no problems! My system: BIOSTAR A770E3 (Rev. 6.x), AMD Athlon II X3 445 (jailbroken 4th core) Asus Radeon HD 6850, 8 wines.1х64. He also tried different drivers, reinstalled Windows with different images (same with mine), the problem always remained. What can you recommend?

O
Oleg Zhilinskiy 22.09.19

Guys help there is for motherboard ASRock 870iCafe (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN) on turbo mode when downloading computer, cleaned the computer inside to turn on not turn on boot then rebooted took dumped the BIOS off course the turbo, all apparently on the turbo again the same problem restarts comes to knock on should type a greeting but the way he rebooted what to do tell me!

F
Flow4Master 22.09.19

Hi, the problem is to restart the computer when playing demanding games. I myself think that the problem is overheating the PSU, because some time ago a similar problem was to reboot and when you turn continuously squeaked comp. Google says that in my BIOS the problem is with the PSU. Checked the PSU fan not spinning at all or spinning and stayed for a couple of seconds, then spun again a couple of seconds, etc. After replacing the cooler in the PSU on salmanovsky 1200 EQ. the problem seems to be eliminated. But recently returned again during the reboot - to the touch the PSU is very hot. Does it make sense to put a more powerful valve in BP, say, about 2000. or is it its allusion to the demise of BP and it is better to save up for a new BP(which of course it would not be desirable)?
Config: GIGABYTE-GA-MA770-UD3 Rev. 2.0/AMD PHOENOM II X6 1055T 3.5 GHZ/SAPPHIRE RADEON R9 280 3072 MB GDDR5/8GB KINGSTON DDR2/1 TB SAMSUNG SPINPOINT F3/BENQ V2200 ECO/WIN 7 X64
PSU: Enhance ATX-0260GA (on 600ватт) - cleaned from dust

m
murderer777 22.09.19

Hello. The problem is simple: when you turn on the PC no image. I can't find the cause.
What I tried to do to diagnose:
1) Disconnected all internal devices one at a time(RAM, hard, live, except CPU)
2) Tried to replace all other internal devices( RAM, video, hard, except CPU)
3) Corny capital to clean dust from
4) Changed a few cables video outputs (HDMI, DVI) and a few different monitors
The result was only to find out that all the cables, monitors, video card, RAM, hard fully working.
Left wondering: CPU, mother BP. The problem of diagnosis is compounded by the lack of the system beeper.
Guys, tell me how you can find yourself the hero of the occasion( mother s CPU is not on the test)

d
dobro4insky 22.09.19

murderer777
glands what to start to write...

m
murderer777 22.09.19

dobro4insky
Asus m5a97 r2.0
AMD FX 8320
GTX 970 Palit
Crucical 8gb 1600mhz
hipro 530w Power