3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 15.02.20 10:36 pm

Which GTA has the best story? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, such topics on the forum is not found, decided to create. What do you think, in what games of GTA series the story best?

I vote for GTA San Andreas. The story is long, original, exciting... Hooked hard. What do you think? Vote
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexSchepa 15.02.20

Alas, I'm fully accustomed to the Serbian immigrant(((

K
KLERIK10 15.02.20

Yes, I think Nico thought the best...

K
KiteCat [Elf 80 urovnya] 15.02.20

I think I have deja vu. Thousands of those were really up to it or I think?
In any case, San Andreas. As already mentioned, the plot longer. Not to say that the original it better than others. Compare it to be only the fourth part. As in the first two games it's almost not there; the third was a chain of string-a set of unrelated missions-isolation, and the VC just a little less than completely consists of kinistino, and the plot is silly in my opinion. Remains a fourth part, the plot is worse only because one storyline mission has a dozen not related to the plot. And in SA it smoothly spread on the game. Something like that

B
Breezy. 15.02.20

In GTA:4, even though I was all not passed.

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 15.02.20

Don't know why,but I think that in both the Weiss.

h
hkgvbkhvbklvhvbhlkljk 15.02.20

the continuation of the story:
The mission prevraschayutsya into zombies. they took entourage and then Karl comes to the aid of smoke (Carl, its not slammed but slightly wounded) he realizes all the mistakes and Karl and forgiving. now the mission is not hiding on its territory they had seized a military base and put outside her fence with a height of 1 km, Carl smoke and decide to call all the gang groove they all come with tanks and begin to wet the wall but it width of 2 km. but they decided to call Claude,Niko,Tommy they all went through their cities and gathered 20,000 tons of TNT, they laid it all at the wall pinned C4 and flights in Weiss and Carl pressed the remote and the explosion occurred that the face of the earth was San and liberty and a piece of Weiss, they decided to fly on helicopters in Sanya and podmetili to the place where they were before the Commissar and they uvideli that wall only 100 meters (the wall was the sarcophagus at Chernobyl the same shape) they vertoleta started throwing bombs and broke through the sarcophagus, they soaked Ballas and took the Suite but it turned out that a zombie gave him some drug (like in Transporter 2). sweet begins to mutate into a monster he began to be covered with hair and he started vyrostayut fangs. the whole gang decided to ransack the commissary in search of the drug but they could not find him. and they uvedale edinstvennaja the Ballas are not zombies but recognized him as a rider (he was alive) they have become a market Ryder gave them a drug but is shot at Niko and Claude Carl slammed his but Niko and Claude died retinue cured of Claude and Niko too, and the whole brother began to live in Weiss

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 15.02.20

Bob

M
MasTer_MafiAA [KaGbE vern 15.02.20

Sanchos))))

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 15.02.20

It is impossible to answer this question, as in all Gta series since Vice City, the story is unmatched.

h
hkgvbkhvbklvhvbhlkljk 15.02.20

the continuation of the story:
The mission prevraschayutsya into zombies. they took entourage and then Karl comes to the aid of smoke (Carl, its not slammed but slightly wounded) he realizes all the mistakes and Karl and forgiving. now the mission is not hiding on its territory they had seized a military base and put outside her fence with a height of 1 km, Carl smoke and decide to call all the gang groove they all come with tanks and begin to wet the wall but it width of 2 km. but they decided to call Claude,Niko,Tommy they all went through their cities and gathered 20,000 tons of TNT, they laid it all at the wall pinned C4 and flights in Weiss and Carl pressed the remote and the explosion occurred that the face of the earth was San and liberty and a piece of Weiss, they decided to fly on helicopters in Sanya and podmetili to the place where they were before the Commissar and they uvideli that wall only 100 meters (the wall was the sarcophagus at Chernobyl the same shape) they vertoleta started throwing bombs and broke through the sarcophagus, they soaked Ballas and took the Suite but it turned out that a zombie gave him some drug (like in Transporter 2). sweet begins to mutate into a monster he began to be covered with hair and he started vyrostayut fangs. the whole gang decided to ransack the commissary in search of the drug but they could not find him. and they uvedale edinstvennaja the Ballas are not zombies but recognized him as a rider (he was alive) they have become a market Ryder gave them a drug but is shot at Niko and Claude Carl slammed his but Niko and Claude died retinue cured of Claude and Niko too, and the whole brother began to live in Weiss
THIS IS GTA 5 THE STORY I'M FROM ROCKSTAD

S
Skripter 15.02.20

In San Andreas I the plot is more like

R
Rinokill 15.02.20

GTA 4 GTA 4 GTA4...
And only GTA 4!

B
Boyan games 15.02.20

in Sana'a

B
Breathtaker 15.02.20

of those who have played - SA

S
Stasyano 15.02.20

I think in GTA 4...the Most tragic story in it. And San Andreas of course also interesting, but is there something more frivolous and childish)))

g
gta anton 15.02.20

I for GTA San Andreas!!!

R
Rinokill 15.02.20

In gta 4 the story is the most beautiful and hard! And in San...the Story is too long...and Anyways gta 4 lutchshe!

G
GreyTorch 15.02.20

4, 4 and only 4!

E
Egor_Pskov 15.02.20

All GTA except GTA IV. In it I do not like!

R
Rinokill 15.02.20

Egor_Pskov
Just you didn't make it to the end!