3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dean McGregor 15.02.20 10:39 pm

The habitat of the animal, the home place, and destructible buildings (The Forest)

Good day, faced with the problem of choosing locations for dwelling.
So far, that the only suitable place was a circular lake near the coast with the boat, there were rabbits, lizards, fish, fresh water. Plus, it can be quickly run to Wake up the cave with an axe, a compass, and the cave with the katana and the lantern.

Options in addition to the house on the lake there, as the tree house first army and Virginia skharchat.
BUT!
1. To build on the lake inconvenient and takes from 10 days and more, and in the first 10 days, you have a lot of stuff to mine until the evil mutants in the woods.
2. you need to insulate and cut down stumps up much space in the front because there just sitting still in the trees eating from a neighboring village and the surrounding caves. In other words there are a lot of spawn and you have all the time in the siege.
3. palisade fencing shore eventually break whatever it was.
4. no deer and boars.
5.once, I built a bridge to the house not out (of stones on which to hop), and the solid, and realized with horror that ruin I can not, and I realized it when I broke the fence, two 5 foot mutant

SO THE QUESTION IS.
- Do you have in mind a location with access to fish, fresh water and lake to build a house, the deer with the boar, well also it is desirable with medicinal herbs.
- Do you have an interesting engineering solutions that would solve the issue of transporting the logs to the place difficult strike in the water and prevent the penetration of musul...ie savages in the wild.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 15.02.20

In short. Here's a link to an interactive map of The Forest
Спойлерhttps_://the_forest_map_._com
Spaces [ _ ] (lower dash off) map the surface and caves (all optimal on-off) so what is where to see posplit.
However in English they will understand, well and translator to help.

Z
Zaychik 15.02.20

GuyverDark
Cho normally could not throw a link to?
https://theforestmap.com/

Z
Zaychik 15.02.20

Dean McGregor
Build on a hill with a cliff, often behind the cliff there are the ponds and cave. Around the sea, problems with meat no.
Put 3-4 trap for rabbits and someone always gets them. Generally long to build it makes no sense: One cabin, a few fires, fence, and traps for zombar more. Could a couple of bird cages, water tanks 2-3 pieces and collecting tree SAP with deriva also a couple. The Palace/Fortress/Castle to build makes no sense, as rebuilt everything needed for a lazy existence can run through the game.

G
GuyverDark 15.02.20

Bunny
Here? on PG direct links is punishable, according to the rules...

Z
Zaychik 15.02.20

GuyverDark
Understand

M
Murgen75 15.02.20

GuyverDark
It in honor of the birthday of not punished.