3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fair-de -Ragon 16.02.20 03:59 pm

Hacking supplies (of luchboxes) pirates (Need for Speed Payback)

There is no information yet?
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kalek 16.02.20

Guy locbox is an additional tool to pump money from homachkov , and you're a pirate

S
Sandro_NSK 16.02.20

I give this luchbox in NFS?? (for the sake of asking)

F
Fair-de -Ragon 16.02.20

Sandrock
visualce of them falls, the pneuma, neon, etc.

S
Sandro_NSK 16.02.20

Fair-de-Ragon
well, that only visualy and neon hood, and premna XS is)))

F
Fair-de -Ragon 16.02.20

Just, I think it will be like the shadow of war. There, too, at first just a game lomanuli and luchbox it was impossible to use (not server connections), and then released a patch which apparently has emulated them

F
FOX_Skaynet 16.02.20

I litsuha( removed while the pirates pass ) neon ,,,,smoke tires razmetochnye , and painting from the Internet to Kocaeli coloring krasivoy from users
air suspension is also cool.to use click stick the car to the asphalt is pressed and stops.more use of the air Suspension I personally did not find :))in General the supply of cool stuff

y
yuriy13 16.02.20

you can try the trainer from cheathappens to use for an endless luchboxes

K
Kostya HIRURG 16.02.20

юрий13
Yes, there is no such function, I'm on the site read about letbox not written anything

y
yuriy13 16.02.20

Kostya HIRURG
Maybe I misunderstand,but the function called Car Part Card Tokens,gives an infinite number of attempts to turn the Wheel of fortune or as it's called can't remember. I.e. in the workshop will be available to you certain details you can supply, and all they end.And then you can go directly to the last section and Endlessly spin the wheel and win cards and you to tune the car up to the maximum level.

l
lewile 16.02.20

Well zhdems patch...