3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tosho1 16.02.20 04:06 pm

Most useful plant (Plants vs. Zombies)

Take everything except the sunflower and a sun mushroom!!!
66 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dg73_TiTan -worm073- 16.02.20

Mina, she is helping to develop a series of sunflowers (even 1-2 double).
High walnut protects against the hated jumpers and dolphins.
The umbrella reflects catapult and bungee.
The magnet eliminates any miners jumpers and players.
Reed eats the balls and attacks everyone.
This is only the beginning. Tomorrow I will write about all.

d
dimo-7944 16.02.20

Double the peas ,and before him is a fiery stump!!THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN THIS UNEQUAL BATTLE!!!!

2313212 16.02.20

for me the most useful plant:corn cannon is a fine art kick at the zombie still frosty melon says that a number of pauses another simulator very best thing chose 2 identical plants such as ternopolya took it and went running

c
conan 777 16.02.20

the best plant is the corn cannon without it, even up to 40 waves reach unrealistic

U
Ukropchik 16.02.20

Double the peas ,and before him is a fiery stump!!THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN THIS UNEQUAL BATTLE!!!
Double peas can be planted in peas in the helmet*, he's shooting 5 grains, and if there is a burning stump....

K
Kostyan1996 16.02.20

Dill: ...*a pea in a helmet*, he's shooting 5 grains...
4 if you do not know

N
Nikolsvlad 16.02.20

Mega mushroom, algae and SPERMOGRAM ( as it was called, in my clumsy translation ) rule!

_
_pechenko_ 16.02.20

the best part is the kitten in the water, if they are 6 pieces to put the Gargantua they are 2 cell wet

A
Alximik_ 16.02.20

Rapid-fire modernizirovannyi gorohostrel (releases 4 shots) and a stump nearby.

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 16.02.20

The reeds all at once usually shoot at one zombie, and in front of the pitching are all sorts of zombies with buckets and cats spend a lot of time on the rest. I have never had to kill agenturou. And why cane cat's head? In the almanac it is written that they are still barking.

123Sponge bob 16.02.20

freezing the watermelon is a useful thing
put 2 rows of these and no a spaz it wouldn't fit!

S
Swamt 16.02.20

Quick modernizirovannyi and freezing the watermelon.

l
ltj 16.02.20

corn-rocket launcher, it is a pity that it is not in defense of the dress and of course helmets-flyers with a fire stump. behind can freeze watermelon only slightly, so as not obliviate effect from 2 consecutive of these watermelons!
by the way how to make so that in the infinite level of money was a lot, and by the 30th wave they zakanchivaetsa dramatically!?((

B
Byvshiy ment 16.02.20

ltj Closer to these waves put double sunflowers, an increase of more... But recharging them is very disgusting...

A

If zombie will get ice melon, fire peas will defrost them immediately.

l
ltj 16.02.20

what is the solution Alex?
even without the fiery stumps and what vmeso them?

123Sponge bob 16.02.20

as frost always took the ice melon. hemp I don't really like. I don't know why... I just do not like)))

A

It is necessary to take or just fire or just ice plants.

B
Byvshiy ment 16.02.20

Alexander E. Agree, but we need to figure out which one is more damage from fire or ice?

A

Icy melon still occupy less space.