3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 16.02.20 04:07 pm

October 23, 2077 the city | the Big Bang | the Prophecy (Fallout 4)

How do you think, is it possible that the guys from Bethesda predicted the future ? What if October 23, 2077 begins a nuclear bombardment ? How do you think ? Theoretically it is possible. Share your thoughts
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedJaeger 16.02.20

Marquess
You are important now, do not worry, uncle will come in white coats now, they won't hurt you.

P. s if you utter nonsense

N
Norman Bates 16.02.20

So, the Fallout universe was not created by the guys from Bethesda.
And even theoretically - complete nonsense. The future is unpredictable.

M
Marquess 16.02.20

Norman Bates

I talked about the 4th part

B
Borev 16.02.20

23 October 2077-go, or at any other time, but a nuclear war would be. It is an indisputable fact. If not the fact, that certain future, which can not be avoided. So that our children and grandchildren, and granddaughters get them ready.

V
Vyxyxol 16.02.20

Borev
Nuclear parity? No, not heard. No fool will not attack first, provided a complete genocide of all its people and infrastructure. Even Kim won thought better of it.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 16.02.20

Norman Bates
)))) I think?

N
Noran 16.02.20

Muskrat
Muskrat wrote:
Even Kim won-forced someone to change their mind.
Fixed, and somehow it sounds biased.

R
RikoChiko 16.02.20

You have a bunch of no tube, so no.

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

When the superpowers elect madmen or fools anything is possible.

N
Norman Bates 16.02.20

Marquess
and this date is not the fourth part appeared. And even a third.

Rulik Proba-Taxis
Sure) it is Impossible to predict what is not, and what can be many versions, depending on heaps of factors.

V
Vyxyxol 16.02.20

Norаn
Well, the second is also good, do not argue.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

in the 70s-80s was considered theoretically possible adirna war in the 90s-2000s
and in 2012 end of the world peck-peck
here the situation will depend on the global climate, resources and situation in the world as a whole
I believe that will use of nuclear weapons is possible in the next century edokov in the year 2130. but it will not be about the same than what is shown in fallout and probably as a local conflict with a lot of dead and a good crowd of homeless-immigrants. since nuclear weapons are not much uvarivaetsja as knockdown bombs and the world is still big enough to be razbombit.
on the other hand sugar bombs on anti-matter and all high-energy physics looks more promising mossy nuclear fission.

T
True_Rivethead 16.02.20

Many of us before this stupid will not survive.
I certainly was.
And thank Satan for that!

M
Marquess 16.02.20

True_Rivethead

left 59 years

T
True_Rivethead 16.02.20

Marquess
I have health is not enough.
A maximum of thirty-live.
And I standards.

P
Posledovatel 16.02.20

about the date not sure, and the fact that the US and China that will stir up this was definitely sporocili developers folauta first, because China is in 1996, at the time of creating the game, does America not threatened

P
Pet Sematary 16.02.20

Type at time of release Cyberpunk 2077?

Z
Z126 16.02.20

Well, nothing really HL3 will be released at this time.