3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
luckyseven 16.02.20 04:08 pm

Stuck at the beginning (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Maybe I'm full out , do not understand something or that something is not right. Stuck in the ghetto.
Play IFAN knight , FEIN magician, Sevilla blade of shadow and lowes priest. All of the second level

The can talk with a friend and take his quest?You have to take the red Prince?
I can not get past Queen of the slugs,as I don't get it,and in battle she kills four in 1 turn.
In the cave with the elves can't kill the frogs.Because toad makes 2 slap in Ivana and he dies from the poison.
as in the arena of death without a chance. And crocodiles are destroyed.
Explain how to live
3 Comments
Sort by:
r
random3355 16.02.20

luckyseven
Bofarma on quests and vendors of books nacwpi, and turtle can look. Yes, and to talk with animals need a special perk.

O
OrisLumenis 16.02.20

To talk with Friend and Queen of the slugs must have talent friend.. Plus I think that would pass the Queen of slugs without a fight there's 2-3 units of persuasion is necessary, but it's not exactly

A
Aulendile 16.02.20

Tactics... IFAN should be able to speak with animals. If you do, sweet-talk the Princess slugs. Her talk nonsense with three boxes.
In frogs killed izi with gloves of teleportation. And gloves are pulled out of the belly of a crocodile. (I mean place in the West of the Fort of joy) At level 2 they actually kill. By the way frogs and not kill them. It's a dead end. You need to complete a quest, or pump powers of observation and open the hatch near the statue of the utyrka, divine. Quest is taken from pixie in a cage who was caught for theft. Although he didn't steal anything. In General, through the hatch you find yourself in the catacombs beneath the Fort, then do what you want. Can first try to kill enemies on the second floor, or go in the dungeon the command. If it is lock, then the remaining enemies easy post you can. In the catacombs you can get through the dungeon, where the Queen of slugs. Can the command not to kill, stealth to get to the gate in the Eastern part of the map, almost directly where this the command is, and go out through the gutter.