3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmk_a 16.02.20 04:11 pm

No way. (Saints Row: The Third)

Good evening, who faced such problem prompt what to do ?
The essence of the problem , save the game , go , go again, and possible to load the save there , because it does not exist
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker154 16.02.20

A solution with Vista? If Yes please write or skinte link

D
Dmk_a 16.02.20

I have a 7ka.

J
Joker154 16.02.20

Th no one knows how to solve?

M
MORSOV 16.02.20

Don't know how to solve it, but I was. Just, figuratively speaking, I cut down the comp before the game. Or during the save. To solve and could not, had to start a new game, and I have been there just the last mission was...

V
VeNoM225 16.02.20

If the license you can try Stean>Settings>Downloads+Cloud and uncheck Enable Steam Cloud synchronization, then go to the game save should appear. Then don't forget to turn Steam Cloud back.

J
Joker154 16.02.20

VeNoM225
And if the pirates?

C
CTuKC 16.02.20

the same nonsense... just a little more... long and hard through the game, swung almost all the trunks on a high, bought the entire property and all of a sudden lost saves somewhere, and repeatedly switched on and off game, preserved, and at one point save Tali to disappear... there was this once with a friend via Tunngle started to play it...

N
Nixard 16.02.20

Dmk_a
About your problem: I think I found the solution. I had the following situation: every time you start the game never saw the old saves. They are, just not displayed. Try to start the game LAN (which is LAN) and save it. Now poproboval this method: that helps, saves on place. Most importantly, all the time in LAN play.

M
MTR2033 16.02.20

Played Saints row the thide
And then there was this problem I came to
Mysia air steelport
I always survived and came out of the game without crashing in the morning I go into the game and save as there was you probably think that the problem is actually on steam no it's not him and not in LAN I found out the problem and give you advice solutions
1)disable antivirus
Fireball etc
Since the antivirus can remove the block or send the save file to quarantine
2)reinstall the game again
And enable sync in the game
The chart settings and in the bottom
See synchronization
3)clean computer from premadasa versions of the Saint as they may vary
4) go into the root folder of the Saint and create a Notepad and to print save1
5)what is used to test whether conservation is Sadie the game
Company download wait for the download
Then enters the phone looking at the stats if it has been preserved mean your save okay they can appear back if you just play and preferably be maintained often, that's all

C
CH3aP 17.07.20

if the pirates, delete the old save games

F
Fenya312 01.01.21

there is a solution for pirates. first, pull out the last save file from the C: Users username AppData Local Saints Row The Third folder then start the game and click new game. at the very beginning of the first mission, save and close the game. then go to the save folder C: Users Tsar AppData Local Saints Row The Third and rename the file that you pulled out to sr3save_00.sr3s_pc. drag it into that replacement folder. ready. old save restored