3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B.W. 23.09.19 10:43 am

Lost save after restarting the game (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

Yet again you have to start the game again, because lost all the save. At first I thought that because of the crack, but had already bought litsenzionku. Who faced?
3 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksus 23.09.19

Do not save the game. Passed as the % and all for nothing...what to do ?

1.About piratok not say, but the license there is a problem if you instead of new game chose select Chapter in the beginning. In the end, the saves are not saved.
2.And again. Check the folder players2 properties. There does not need to be checked read Only.

3.ONE WORK SAVE:

In the properties of the exe'person or game shortcut to open the tab Compatibility and put a checkbox next to Run this program as administrator. For greater certainty, you can also click on the button Change settings for all users" and in the window that appears, mark the checkbox of the same item.

S
Scorpion mazer 23.09.19

I have the incentive disappeared save for the game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare too!!!!!!!

D
Dafich 23.09.19

If anyone knows, save not working in the game, because it is simple them does not see, the game is why the second creates a separate folder with the saves in my documents. The problem is solved if you move from the old files to the new location