3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jo7eR 16.02.20 09:54 pm

On the motives of S. T. A. L. K. E. R. may be the movie and the show (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

On the universe of S. T. A. L. K. E. R. probably planned the creation of the film and the series.
The company GSC Game World has updated its page on the Ukrainian site for job search Work.ua, the contents of which are these lines:
Currently, GSC Game World is working on S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 - the official continuation of the series of best-selling games. The Studio also plans to create a movie and a series based on S. T. A. L. K. E. R. which will launch simultaneously with the new game

https://www.work.ua/jobs/by-company/214330/

Spoiler

What do you think about this?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 16.02.20

The campaign initially released a film advertising tamanivalu, the can will spin the series, and at the end, the game will release. Who knows? (except they themselves) Well, maybe in a car will show, and the film as a bonus to the Deluxe edition.

W
WeedJaeger 16.02.20

Hmm...still remember the blogs about how Grigorovich did not like the idea of the film, although they tried to do something similar.
Let's wait and see.

P. s and generally, for a long time anything like that is associated with the area and atmospheric, not the Chamber of the adventures of students at Chernobyl

G
Georgiy Timoshin 16.02.20

This is the one with Gosha Kutsenko?)))

L
Legat Marks 16.02.20

George Timoshin
God forbid...

i
insel260 16.02.20

There is a Stalker movie, about the area. Filmed in 1979. The film is heavy, but again worth a look, who wasn't looking.
But this is not about Chernobyl, and based on the book the roadside picnic.

A
Alexey_Gamer 16.02.20

I would like to see two movies. First - about the war groups (more dynamic), and the second is about the history of a Stalker, with special effects in the style of Avatar.

T
TrusTNik 12.07.21

I think that S.G. has ideas - a wagon and a small cart. Starting from branded food (canned food, energy drinks, semi-finished products and alcoholic beverages) and clothing lines (for hiking, climbing and tourism), to themed paintball tournaments and gatherings of fans at summer rock music (or other areas) venues.
This is already a recognizable and promoted brand. It is a sin not to take this into account.
The target audience is those who at one time were hooked by the very first Stalker. Coverage - the entire former USSR, ideally - with the countries of the former Warsaw Pact. Plus all "nostalgic for a carefree childhood, that bygone era."
But, for this, only a little is needed - for the S.2 to "shoot". And naturally we need a transition to screens. But, first in the form of a full meter, and only then try to enter the series, creating lore for the future S. 3. A la Marvel, where comics add to the understanding of films and films add fans to the comics.

D
DEAD SnAke 12.07.21

TrusTNik
It is somehow not clear from your words whether you know that 90% of what you have listed has existed for a long time.
- official stalker festivals were held at one time in Kiev, although nothing has been heard about them for a long time; and there was the usual crowd of people just in stalker costumes.
- and paintball, but more airsoft, stalker games have been held well in every CIS (and probably not only) country for a dozen years. And immediately after the release of the first stalker, there were also official games in Ukraine (they even wrote about them in Igromania at one time).
- there was branded clothing - pants, jacket, trowel, etc. + grouping patches.
The only thing that was not there was food (and that, maybe it was, but passed me by).
And this is not to mention the fact that instead of comics there are hundreds of books of varying degrees of coolness, and from there (from the extended lore) the developers themselves draw ideas for the second stalker (so far, the most important possible borrowing is the Black Stalker from the trailer, which was born exactly in the book universe). Yes, and there has already been an attempt to shoot the series, although it failed miserably. In general, history has shown that it is not always good to be sprayed on everything and try to make a "brand" out of something. Sometimes the game just has to be good and the players / fans will do the rest.

T
TrusTNik 23.07.21

DEAD SnAke
About the fact that attempts were made to bring something to life - of course I have already heard. Simply in my opinion, they were chaotic, "without a vector", and the connecting link, in the form of S.2, did not work out then.
I absolutely agree with you, first you need a successful AAA-level game, and then you can think about add-ons, branches, and so on.

N
No_time_for_gaming 23.07.21

Maybe even netflix🤔

S
Stanislav-T800 23.07.21

and when will the series be released if it gives the green light?

D
Dema 80 05.08.21

make a cartoon ... for fans and posters ... there will be something to do for several years