3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REB85 16.02.20 09:56 pm

Is there any patch or mod fixes the behavior of NPCs? (Fallout 4)

1) a brahmin is the most stupid bastard in the game, Sinitsa in the door openings thereby blocking the passage.
I put at the entrance to the location a few feeders for the brahmin , as has been said they will not be from bird feeders to depart, but no - spawn across locations at least on the roofs, even on the balconies even in the basement.
2) the settlers are not much better, stand still on the stairs, the door behind you never close, spawn a mob in the basement. I closed the door to the basement at the electric door I bricked it with a solid wall, I put a high concrete floors, so they began to spawn in the basement around a little bit to the side, and some people get stuck in the textures. And this despite the fact that the castle full of furniture (tables armchairs chairs beds TV receivers) a lot of shops, a bar, a rocking chair, but no, they bagout in the basement.
Also spawn on the roofs.
And again, in this location, got a room in the farthest place from where they usually spawn on the top floor, the room closed electric door, but they still gets in there.
In sanctuary as sellers never see.

How to solve these problems and spawn behavior.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 16.02.20

REB85
There are no such mods, there should be full AI to shovel. Because of the stupid NPCs meaning construction is lost, unfortunately.

R
REB85 16.02.20

That is, using some sort of program there is no possibility even to change the spawn location of the axes xyz and ban bramina to go beyond her limits inside locations?

B
Basil44 16.02.20

REB85 wrote:
How to solve these problems and spawn behavior
put markers private land and will be able to enter only those who will give the key https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/raznoe/private_area_markers/140-1-0-6068

g
gmh4589 16.02.20

REB85
The settlers begin to crowd on the stairs and in the aisles, when they become more than 20-30 in one settlement. When they are smaller - so they don't suck.
Therefore, or need to put up with the stupidity of the settlers, or not to keep more than 20 topna in one settlement)

A
Anakin Scovorodkin 16.02.20

Happy )))
I have a settler there on the spot . All fled to tenpins bluff . Or just MOPE around the entire map . Though appear in its place .
Put on the perimeter hedge .Stand on it and look stupid . 14 people .... annoying bitches
PS hzy Sin on furnitura mod

R
REB85 16.02.20

Anakin Scovorodkin
In sanctuary I have these gouging is also always out in the workplace, Tommaso fry, the benches stick out, in a blunt wall .and Cotswold constantly quitting on their own.
In starlight they are blunt in the basement, but if you sleep for an hour resolve to their jobs. But not all. Those things are blunt in the basement, stairs and roofs.

By the way, the question is: for 76, 125 beds, 105 food, 230 water, more than 300 defense, 3 bars, 2 shops, General purpose, weapon shop, armor shop, surgery, surgical chair, Barber shop furniture full, full of jewelry, rocking - somewhere in the 5 bars and the goats. Everywhere light, massive attacks on the settlement is not made, but stray raiders and robots the mechanist missile turrets shoot from afar, something that is not finished off turrets - dobivaet protection of tamihana.

It is at all, my happiness does not rise above 82 and if I wasn't in the acommodation of 2-3 game of the day, happiness can fall to 40. What's the matter?

R
REB85 16.02.20

Anakin Scovorodkin
But the way faced with a similar problem found solution: if the NPCs run off to another location, should be in the same location to disable maniac recruitment populance.