3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dryal 16.02.20 10:03 pm

You are more quests in the games?

Hi, friends! The first time I write here! Recently bought the Witcher third, but will start to take it after I finish the rest of the game on their pitch.
Was wondering if trying to run games on hundred percent? That is, perform all additional tasks, find items, etc. Now doing job in Watch Dogs. Do you perform additional tasks, even if they are the same type (like Watch Dogs)?
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 16.02.20

except in the beginning when you need podvernetsya

S
SlavaSonic 16.02.20

If you liked the game can bother to beat platinum. There are games where you have to kill a lot of time and nerves to get the coveted hundred percent. Here are the projects I pass by, and generally in the same DA, Stalker, GTA additional jobs not less interesting than the main story.

s
stalker7162534 16.02.20

Dryal
When wondering, Yes.

V
VICH68 16.02.20

of course Yes, if they are sensible and make sense in pumping Persian

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 16.02.20

Dryal wrote:
Do you perform additional tasks, even if they are the same type (like Watch Dogs)?
In the first Assassins gathered all the scattered cities flags, despite the fact that do nothing.
If the game is like - try to perform all the tasks, but in some older games, this prevents the need for online games and gaming have long sometimes lying down. That's a shame.

a
angryfish99 16.02.20

If it's not the same type of repetitive quests, then Yes.

D
D1_ 16.02.20

Side missions after the main story. (as if)

t
twokevoke 16.02.20

Only if game before like that I want to pass it on to.

M
Madevi 16.02.20

If you start to go do all the extra quests, the game will have to spend too much time. Don't like to spend much time on one game.

t
the endless misanthropy o 16.02.20

Yeah, especially when mainquest is medovuhu stage. In the Witcher, for example, the tedious quest with the Baron IMHO.

m
muromez 16.02.20

When playing for the first time doing the whole job)

I
Iksboy 16.02.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
really muddy quest. the quest is essentially about anything and comes down to a couple short conversations, but chase across half of the locations.
Although in the Witcher in General is full of quests where you chase through fields and cities to say a few words

r
requiemmm 16.02.20

The main quest trying to pass in the last turn. No one knows what was used by the designer, so all of the secondary quests should be done immediately, not running vacuum cleaner all locations. The most common mistake is to allow the player to take the quest thing, not noting that it quest. And then quest is hanging in the magazine until the end of the game, because the player long this crap sold and forgotten. Again, with rare exceptions, to fail the main quest impossible and it is less bagavan than anything else, so that can wait.

A
Aleksator 16.02.20

requiemmm
but still it's bleeding and easy passage storyline quests

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 16.02.20

additional tasks? is there such and if so, how do they differ?

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
If you're talking about RPGs in General, as he is so to speak divided into two genres, CRPG and JRPG. In a CRPG you have a main task and additional, so taking additional tasks and completing a quest chain you can get involved in them done and forget about the main task sometimes that extra tasks more interesting than the main (as the example of Planescape: Torment), with the passage of additional tasks you will also receive rare gear and a lot of experience, the final battle you will not be so heavy. JRPG you have a main task and additional, but the emphasis is on the passage of the main storyline, so additional tasks you are not distracted, and passing them is not at all required (as an example Finalka 15)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 16.02.20

In RPGs I always try to pass directly the effects of, and then the main quest. This gives the advantages of pumping, the study and knowledge of the world, etc. and that's when trained and pumped to homes already and the campaign mode easier to pass. And so the intrigue is more when playing for the first time. And that happens after the main already advanced to vladikoff.

q
qaz0wsx0wsx 16.02.20

necessarily,as seems to me more interesting

Z
ZloyViki 16.02.20

A large number of interesting and varied side quests - the key to a long and enjoyable game!))
Of course I pass!)

F
FallenGhost 16.02.20

If you liked the game, pass the course and doing it in parallel with the storyline. Another thing is to achieve 100% in game statistics, or Platinum - there is if the game is much like it is straight, and if the job is adequate. For example, the mission of the professions in the GTA (Police, ambulance Driver, Fire truck, Taxi) that add % to your stats, replay a few parts I won't, as much as I liked this series.