3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20 10:04 pm

Is there a mod allowing to pass the game without becoming a werewolf? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a mod allowing to pass a branch of the companions without becoming a werewolf? Don't want to be a werewolf at all plus buggy even after extraction , you they believe the guards and the statistics then flow days as if you left them.
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dymyaschiy Demon 16.02.20

Why mod???There should be a quest for a cure for lycanthropy

A
Andrey Romashin 16.02.20

Анжелика04
Everything is simple, complete quests for companions, and then complete the quests for the vampires and thus will be cured of lycanthropy, but will become infected with vampirism, but the vampire being much more interesting and has almost no bugs, in General, ancient vampires to help you

n
nestrbob 16.02.20

Анжелика04
For the entire game GG is the image of the werewolf no more than 1 minute ( after the ritual of initiation ) to stand still and wait to reverse the transformation near the lower forge , and don't run on Vitrano , no, the guards won't see you . Further in the game - if a player do not enforce the conversion of GG into a werewolf , he will not turn . To get rid of lycanthropy can GG anytime , one must have only the head glenmorangie witches , in the tomb of Ysgramor to activate the altar and kill the Ghost wolf appeared . Only after this ritual - quest to find the totems of Aly hunters will be unavailable .

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

In your I this game 6-year-old first time pass? I told you about bugs in statistics I'm a werewolf , which the guards think is a werewolf to me. HOW TO CURE I KNOW WITHOUT YOU GUYS. MY QUESTION WAS, IS THERE A MOD ALLOWING YOU TO BECOME STRESS, NOT BECOME A WEREWOLF, BUT GET A LINE ASSOCIATES. I'm not Russian not seems clear in my request outlined. To hell a hundred times to write about the cure. Which bagnato and the game still thinks you are a werewolf, even a vampire or whatever the case may be, and lazy developers even after six years did not fix this bug. Moreover, the topic is not made in the passage, and then search for exactly the FASHION.

z
zagruzon 16.02.20

Анжелика04
let's start with the fact that bugs is your personal problems, and they are not quest mods, and jumps to another version of the game that is not zaglyuchit . the developers have no obligation to fix YOUR BUG
p.s.why the heck do you mod console commands in help. me too, I have six years of gruuuu, I znayu,smart guy.

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

zagruzon
In the first time my ''a personal bug'' is quite common. Jump another version of the game where, sir? I have two steam versions( old and new version ) in both this bug is. And that turning to developers as if they must provide a quality product. For this they get from the consumer money. Moreover, in six years you could be bothered to fix it at least in the new version of the game. The console bug with the attitude of the guards towards the hero does not correct the genius. Only a bug with the statistics. Read to the end of the article. Just a werewolf champion in the number of bugs. especially not fixed. http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F_(Skyrim)

n
nestrbob 16.02.20

Анжелика04
How could there be a bug ? Went with colleagues to the initiation and forget altogether that you're a werewolf , and play on as before , nothing will change . The only reminder that you're a werewolf after sleep did not get the bonus and everything .

L
Leohn 16.02.20

In the game you can recover from both lycanthropy and vampirism. There is a special quest. And if that sabavala one console to help

N
Nurp 16.02.20

Put mod Underground bathhouse, there is lechilki from lycanthropy and vampirism or console. This fashion CTE you want is not in the nature, just trust, because it is not needed when the console - our all )))

E
Egor Nevazhno 16.02.20

if only the main plot will pass then why are you a werewolf ?

I
Inquisitor 16.02.20

_BESIK_
Eila is not a cure from lycanthropy, and infects it. To heal is ONLY the tip of Glenville witches...or becoming a vampire. And no need to write nonsense.

.AVENGER. 16.02.20

through this quest companions, not without becoming a werewolf ! after taking the blood of the wolf only then there will be new quests companions and hunting the silver hand or whatever.

.AVENGER. 16.02.20

if so much do not want to become a werewolf fuck associates and all !

D
Dzhanibek Aslaev 16.02.20

Анжелика04
Bug with count of days treated PlayerIsWerewolf Set to 0

N
Narovchatus 16.02.20

Анжелика04
Better go werewolf all the quests companions. If used to heal, it will not be available quests on totems to Hircine. After their passing can be cured Bosko throwing witches into the fire (as well as treated the deceased codeca). And the us will be happy. I cannot say what will happen if licantropia to change to a Lord vampire, the failed quests for the totems to Hircine?

N
Narovchatus 16.02.20

Nurp
The console - our all)). If thoughtlessly to use it, it is possible to catch bugs and ruin the save.

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

Again, twenty-five . I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVICE ON TREATMENT I DON'T WANT THIS STUFF EXPOSED . BUT I WANT TO PASS THIS MORONIC BRANCH ASSOCIATES. Thanks to all that helped. I'll try the whole nexus to rummage in search of fashion. Topic can be closed . People here it seems there is not able to read Russian and do not understand what I want and what my problem is. The same just write nonsense.

N
Nurp 16.02.20

Анжелика04 - People here it seems there is not able to read Russian and do not understand what I want and what my problem is.
Nervous Анжелика04 - I in RUSSIAN wrote - THIS FASHION IN NATURE!

-
---VENOM--- 16.02.20

I do not know how will the guards react and how the statistics it will be, but the console because the quest to finish. Really to find the quest stages for the console in the Internet is difficult (or, I have not really happened) but there you can set the desired stage (for example, take the quest and immediately through the console put the stage of the final delivery quest) and take it without turning. Although, as I said, I don't know, nor will such that even the completion of the quest via the console will add licantropia years.

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

Nurp
No means no. Then I'll try using the console to skip the quest I hope the game is not broken.It seems that the only option other than ignore branch associates.