3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20 10:04 pm

Is there a mod allowing to pass the game without becoming a werewolf? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a mod allowing to pass a branch of the companions without becoming a werewolf? Don't want to be a werewolf at all plus buggy even after extraction , you they believe the guards and the statistics then flow days as if you left them.
29 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 16.02.20

Анжелика04
A Special Edition Unofficial Skyrim Patch it's not correct? There are a lot of bugs fixed,maybe your problem corrected http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266/?
Here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1014/? Disables werewolves.

A
Anzhelika04 16.02.20

daftCAT
Thank you. I will try it.

M
Muks163 16.02.20

Change toy)

D
DirtyLol 16.02.20

guys, how to recover from Анжелика04тропии? adequate comments do not help((

N
Nikoly67 16.02.20

this is not fashion!!!!!!!!!

T
TheBombitoDePucano 16.02.20

The mod is called Guild associates refines itself the faction, and the appendage can be a werewolf not to become. I personally renvoi of play, and mod the blessings etc, I like this lycanthropy for Palladin harmful, because too was looking for such a mod and found.

b
bunnybun 08.02.22

TheBombitoDePucano
The only answer to the topic at

D
DeadSasha 20.01.23

Off topic of course, but what kind of people are toxic here. They could just tell the person the command to complete this quest.
For example, try "setstage C03 25" (without quotes of course) - this command can advance the quest "Silver Hand" at the moment when you became a werewolf and you need to talk to Aela.
Of course, this will probably break the branch of associates at some point and you will have to move the setstage command again (but this is a different quest, the stages of which can always be found on the wiki), but this is at least something, and not endless mud-slinging of the author of the question.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

Your wolf grin somehow… annoys me.
What is that, fur… Are you sticking out of your ears?