3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Il Hartmann 16.02.20 10:06 pm

Weapons in S. T. A. L. K. E. R.:Call of Pripyat (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to discuss the weapons in the game, compare it with the real samples. Its characteristics, cost, availability, its use in the Zone, etc., etc.
42 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koroleva luchnic 16.02.20

Anril13
Biel, you're Sidorovich has ever asked who the weapon supplies?

A
ANRIL13 16.02.20

stalker.odinochka
you th Sidorovich don't know) STE huckster - p*zdabol redkosny noodles you hung)XA

m
max killer 47 16.02.20

аксу74 g.... full the dumb and takes to the top always and the texture is disappointing

K
Koroleva luchnic 16.02.20

max killer 47
Learn to shoot..

A
ANRIL13 16.02.20

max killer 47
you're his armpit hold) wrap a tape buit nice)

-
-Vercus- 16.02.20

I hate one feature of the weapons is called reliability. The creators of the game wanted to make his creation as realistic as possible. Only still nothing happened. The reliability of all weapons is lame. Here for example, TRS 301 (aka M16 some modifications). In my opinion the game is the most unreliable weapon. Although in real misfires happen after 300-400 shots (well, 10-13 rounds). Despite the fact that this is not the most reliable weapon in the real world. What's in the game... Two-three rounds fired, and weapons to send to landfill.
Of course, the names of some of the Martian (where did they get them? why not call real name, in all games it is), drawing.
And about the grenades in General are silent. Firecracker and then more damage will cause.

P
Patriot PG 16.02.20

As a real grenade, just the shards flying past(it happens), the damage radius a little much.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 16.02.20

Fobos Tornado
where did they get them? why not call real name, in all games it is so
As described above, GSC greedy and don't want to pay for the license.
SUBJECT: characteristics of the weapons disappoint. Could do would be more realistic.

s
serafont 16.02.20

guys plizz tell me HOW to REMOVE the DAMAGE WEAR WEAPONS ? ATO I was sick of running around to repair , I will be very priznatelen thanks in advance Stalker call of Pripyat segerius mod version 1.7

H
Hip Priest 16.02.20

Nothing realistic there, after a couple of clips from from bitches (AKS74U) she starts to go crazy, like fire and water has passed. I'm not talking about the fact that all automatic weapons, the shutter of the left, not the right, but also about arcade reloaded. Ballistics of the bullets more or less...

-
-Kosh- 16.02.20

The shutter on the left was done on purpose. Because it turns out beautifully.)

N
Nikolay Egorov 16.02.20

Weapons there are a helluva lot of fast breaks. Bought the FN 2000, ran a little, and all in repair.

S
Spartach2012 16.02.20

Nikolay Egorov
And there is nothing to toskanischen him to shoot)and otechestvennoe safer)

M
Metal Messiah 16.02.20

Broken is not one of them has worn off, and redness. Everything is normal there.

A
Alex Side 16.02.20

in Stalker I'm a fan of Russian weapons but sucks that it left all the packing

H
Haker.Purik 16.02.20

Metal Messiah
Broken is not one of them has worn off, and redness. Everything is normal there.

-Are you kidding me? Fort-12 Russian on 50 thousand. shots. In the game 500 spruce stands.

M
Metal Messiah 16.02.20

Furik
And yet - in the game time is ten times faster, and canned food can not be poisoned. All under the frame slot sharpened. I agree, why the technician if the gun practically forever? Pralno - the need to those is no, because to carry on repairs every 100,500 shots - stupid. Easier already to buy new.

PS. If you gun won't cycle through and cleaned, he promised 50 thousand shots will not survive. Die sooner from zasiraniya.
PS.S And repair of gaming standards - for the most part is cleaning and adjustment of parts.

A
Alex Side 16.02.20

Sidorovich is a great idea

A
Alex Side 16.02.20

Sidorovich
At exactly...

Y
Yirist 16.02.20

The weapons in Stalker SN corresponds to the analogues, but TTX is not entirely accurate, if you take AKULIVIK then these characteristics have a strong impact and the expansion of bullets so to say always hit the target. In the game I think that the most accurate weapon is the machine Nikonov who walked on the parameters of domestic Kalashnikov. But Natascia no slouch but the name is not entirely accurate. And everything is fine.