3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Int0xicate 16.02.20 10:06 pm

Your thoughts about setting Battlefield V (Battlefield V)

It was said that the trail. part will be an offshoot, i.e. not numbered as Bf 5, and another name.
1. WW 1. It is clear that there is no. They are not one and the same game to do the second time.
2. WW 2. It is likely, but first went to CoD. In principle, this setting of the game will be too much on the Bf 1 is similar.
3. Vietnam. As for my opinion, there will not be enough content (example Bf Vietnam). No wonder that at the time Vietnam became DLS for BC 2.
4. Modern conflict. Most likely, but in this setting had a lot of games. On the other hand, a lot of options in terms of the belligerents, weapons, etc. and the reviews on various websites I noticed that this setting is most required by the players.
5. BC 3. How many are waiting for the return of the legendary branch. But while neither hearing nor the spirit of the third Bad campaign.
6. In the near future. That is, as Bf 4.
7. Battlefield Armageddon. Somehow I have a feeling it was to this setting. What. Battlefield in a nuclear Apocalypse. Very original. In early 2014 there was a rumor about this part was listed and the date 2018.
8. Far into the future. Unlikely, since DICE could see how the players contend with CoD, with its wilds in this setting.

In General, your thoughts and suggestions.
26 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 16.02.20

Kill Machine
Setting.

_
_Norton_ 16.02.20

Really looking forward to returning to the present, or at least the near future, but there is a suspicion that gash they are so popular post-Apocalypse. Well, in any case, it is for my taste better than BF 1, бф1 the first game of the series that I bought, I was all clear after beta, and was a huge disappointment.

I
Int0xicate 16.02.20

_Norton_
I agree completely.

L
LenivyiBob 16.02.20

The conditions of a nuclear Apocalypse look attractive. The more you can implement a bunch of theoretical ideas. I can see the map conquest mode where half of the tickets nuclear explosion occurs, all am blinded on the horizon nuclear mushroom,the pilots dump with equipment, comes the shock wave that sweeps away everything if you didn't get the in-game ukrytsya shelter. Hah can already see as a lonely storm happily ran into the shelter - turns, and 20 dug behind enemy fleeing.
Short of a nuclear tanks, a truck with nuclear warheads, maybe even a tactical nuke range.... well, let's say a flag or gender of the radius of capture the flag.
Both the modern world and dump to get drunk... and simclim high-tech future too.

I
Int0xicate 16.02.20

LenivyiBob
Here, too, believe that this is a winning idea. You can make a modern or near future setting, but against the backdrop of a nuclear Apocalypse, it's not so cliche would look like. And the warring parties to make various coalitions, and maps like in Bf 3 aftermath. Well frostbite a nuclear explosion is just epic.

m
meagarry 16.02.20

Kill Machine
It was said that the trail. part of it is an offshoot of the
You can link to the source? Something I missed the news.
On the subject I want the present. In BF3 and BF4 spent a lot of time. In addition to simply just 'shoot', spent a lot of time for pumping/opening guns, and technology. The process drags. Well, in General, the weapons and the maps were more varied in the modern setting was something to entertain themselves. Бф1 like, it was boring - it was little enough.
Fiction don't want - tried the titans, but pushes me this setting.

I
Int0xicate 16.02.20

meagarry
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/battlefield_2018/pervye_podrobnosti_battlefield_5-261386/

F
Fildon 16.02.20

pvp the game already tired, and would like group raids or coop passing

R
Razox 16.02.20

WW 1. It is clear that there is no. They are not one and the same game to do the second time.
Of course, BF 3 and BF 4? As for me the same game with minimal changes. Not knowing people even say figure that this is a different game.

I
Int0xicate 16.02.20

Razox
It is, Bf 4 almost the same three. Anyway, if you take the 3, 4, hardelin a penny, they are different only in terms testopedia/setting and the graphical nuances. And here is part of a to d is not similar.

But despite the sameness of the last pieces I still want a new part more towards Bf 3-4. Bf 1 namutili with this interactive map (all the horror) and the game itself and is made by Battlefront.

L
LenivyiBob 16.02.20

Fildon
Then, you are in Destiny.

L
LenivyiBob 16.02.20

Kill Machine
I also style Battlfront really did not like. In the batlfront it still looks like it but in Battle 1 this looks terrible, and a hell of a lot of soap by default.

I
Int0xicate 16.02.20

LenivyiBob
On one resource I read an interesting version. It is possible that Bf did 1 part DICE, responsible not for the Battlefield, and for Batlfront because penny all in the game Batlfront. Meanwhile, now the office of the DICE doing a new Battlefield in the manner of part four.
Because in another way to explain so many cons in the game and a picture of the Batlfront impossible.

A
Alex Xanthopoulos 16.02.20

Want again about the future

I
Illumiar 16.02.20

It would be great to see the continuation of Final Stand, but DICE any gash shit on the subject of some of the Vietnam, Cold war, etc ...

A
ALIEN 87 16.02.20

I think it will be something like Battlefield 4, perhaps the action will happen in Syria ...
and I think Buda 128 players on one map.

C
Cheburashka 16.02.20

I think Battlefield 2144 by way of will )))))

R
RTYWD 16.02.20

I would like to see seting the War in Yugoslaviais not very usual,though not all will be interested in,and then add DLC to the war in Afghanistan or Somalia,I want some parochial and new conflicts,which are little affected in video games

A
Aleks.RUS 16.02.20

I wish B5 continues the story of the 4th battle

F
FX-Baikal 16.02.20

All those who want modernity: Play BF3-4, and modern graphics and setting, what are you still lacking?
Personally I'm waiting for something new. The 2nd world war, cold war, Vietnam and so on