3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Int0xicate 16.02.20 10:06 pm

Your thoughts about setting Battlefield V (Battlefield V)

It was said that the trail. part will be an offshoot, i.e. not numbered as Bf 5, and another name.
1. WW 1. It is clear that there is no. They are not one and the same game to do the second time.
2. WW 2. It is likely, but first went to CoD. In principle, this setting of the game will be too much on the Bf 1 is similar.
3. Vietnam. As for my opinion, there will not be enough content (example Bf Vietnam). No wonder that at the time Vietnam became DLS for BC 2.
4. Modern conflict. Most likely, but in this setting had a lot of games. On the other hand, a lot of options in terms of the belligerents, weapons, etc. and the reviews on various websites I noticed that this setting is most required by the players.
5. BC 3. How many are waiting for the return of the legendary branch. But while neither hearing nor the spirit of the third Bad campaign.
6. In the near future. That is, as Bf 4.
7. Battlefield Armageddon. Somehow I have a feeling it was to this setting. What. Battlefield in a nuclear Apocalypse. Very original. In early 2014 there was a rumor about this part was listed and the date 2018.
8. Far into the future. Unlikely, since DICE could see how the players contend with CoD, with its wilds in this setting.

In General, your thoughts and suggestions.
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
Int0xicate 16.02.20

Baikal12
The problem is that the old part is very much lost in the online immediately after the release of new games. Favorite server online closed and strongly decreases, which can only be played in the evening, when the players raise the server. And this situation even with the same Bf 4, which, it would seem, not so long ago went by the standards of the gaming industry.
P,S.: I wouldn't mind Vietnam and the Cold war - a very interesting setting with its moments. But from the Second World war, honestly, make me sick. Well, they will not show nothing new there, how to rape a corpse? Really the Cold war better took.

I
Igor Panteleev 16.02.20

It will be a masterpiece that I, personally, have waited a long time. The SECOND world war, the most bloody and brutal war, you can implement a lot of situations and battles!! Well worth the trip on the T34, tiger, Panther, STUG. What is the flight on the Yak, Il, Messer, the Focke-Wulf, Junkers 87 (thing). What is - in the hands of the PPSH, PPD, MP 38, STG 44, Gun, Tokarev, Luger, sniper rifles and so on.

H
Horoshiy 16.02.20

Give 2143!

N
No Game No Life 16.02.20

I would like our days well, or a little bit further no more.

K
KoRnEr 16.02.20

Just stupid B5, B4 prodoljali

x
xx_MERK_xx 16.02.20

I like coaches analysts... want it, want it... Just go take a look at the teaser... there is clear-clear... 2nd world, what would it... zadolbali already... tons of games on it... I now have 3 pieces in a row waiting for the sequel to BF 2142... the coolest of all the parts... BF Vietnam, it is also very interesting and loved me at the time until I got Rising storm 2, in which the subject is entirely... (Red Orchestra about the world 2W is also fully reveals the theme of war and therefore there is no need to make games clones... 1 setting days are already messed up, dropping and Bouncing ololokwe jerk... I mean players in the fight during the 1st world)