3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
luckyseven 16.02.20 10:06 pm

Hero for the first passage (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

As expected spent more than an hour over the choice of GG. Seems to have stopped on fayne,but I wonder if the undead for the first pass? Or just in your party to get then?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 16.02.20

Well, the undead are no specific defects are present, in comparison with other races, well for the first passage.

p
predator999 16.02.20

Undead to heal in combat is problematic need to download the branch of necromancy or craft cans of poison.

A
Analius 16.02.20

better choose for myself how I want
then comes understanding of the game
and want to start all over again)

l
luckyseven 16.02.20

Analis
Start his for FEIN blade of shadows. Barely killed the first 2 guards (difficulty-tactics). Don't know ,maybe that is not pravilno do. Warrior is too fat,many blows,the horror..

W
Wrackman 16.02.20

luckyseven
If you do not rummage in a classic RPG, I advise you to take a sorcerer with the simplest combinations, a La fire and ice. Because mostly stupidly complex classes do not have the ability to account for KD to hit auto-attack, causing the character to become too dependent on gear, and in the beginning very little.
Undead is worth taking only if you want to play for swordsman, otherwise you'll be standing in a puddle of poison, and it will undermine you.

A
Analius 16.02.20

luckyseven
in the beginning, difficult look for weaker opponents

l
luckyseven 16.02.20

Wrackman
the blade shade is also melee the same as swordsman

G
GuyverDark 16.02.20

Kodval
Besides the fact that constantly wearing a mask has, well, predator999 the same point.

N
Negih 16.02.20

GuyverDark
GuyverDark wrote:
Besides the fact that constantly wearing a mask is necessary
NO! If you have all of the clothing (no blatant areas of a character), the mask can not be worn.
And the Council who have not played or did not go far. The mask can be used by ANY character, and not only takes the undead (I unfortunately learned this later). Just devouring some of the bodies for the elf, you get different abilities and skills. I once thought that only FEIN can use the mask, so he has a bunch of useless skills there, although they could get any :(

i
insel260 16.02.20

Any character (except the undead), but the class Summoner. They are generally easy to play, especially when bone spider will learn to call upon.
For a Complete musilova, in pati all other to take. Better than that would be sickly classes, tank, dps.
I run elf Summoner.
In party to me:
The undead mage of the air.
Dwarven Archer
Elf - horns
Man Hiller
Witch Pyromancer
Lizard tank
This patkoi stand all. And enemies and other NPCs. Few people are left alive on the map. Basically, there are only those who are on the quest can't be killed. The rest at zero mow.

P. S. On the extension of the party there is a mod on the nexus.