3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 16.02.20 10:10 pm

Premium tanks (World of Tanks)

Prem. tanks is a technique which can only be bought for gold or to get in some action.
They are not in the chain of research and immediately have guards status.
From pleasant things - the cheap repair and ammo + premium multiplier of money and experience x1.5, and if you have a premium account - all 2.0.
Share impressions about Prem.tanks! Well, asking the questions, of course.

In version 0.33 I had a Churchill storm LT. Slow and clumsy, but with good armor and fast reload. Farm on it - not weak. From eight to forty thousand credits. One problem is the tower in the center. Lean around the corner will cover faster than the drive tower.

Now (0.4.6) bought Matilda. About the same, but the cooldown longer interfere. Tower is better, but very slowly spinning. The spread is small but the information burns. And in General - there is not a medium tank, it's heavy. Maybe after a pumping crew it will be better, but I don't think it's enough. Churchill wins in the dry.
Battle in Himmelsdorf a couple of times, punched KV, gave 16K. repair 900 (I lived to see the victory) shells 500. Profit of 15K. considering a premium account.
172 Comments
Sort by:
C
Comrad_Fobos 16.02.20

What in the SANDBOX medium tanks? zKpfw 38H735(f) is LT.
PS. The at-1 there is little. To bend can. But okuratno.

v
vla-parfenkov 16.02.20

So still PzKpfw 38H735(f) (Hotchkiss H35)? And I don't pine Hu*CC when will the French tanks? Suddenly there is the same tank.

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

vla-parfenkov
Better not take a premium tank, buy premium account! Rock it, you'll bend!

v
vla-parfenkov 16.02.20

Playing on the test server yet protest the KV-5(the lion is still hoarding), what can I say the tank is normal for 8лвл the speed of normal for TT(about 30 km\h this is despite the fact that the tank is heavy), armor and strength is excellent. For the Nuba, this tank is death, the normal player is able to break through this tank in his little tower and all sorts of hatches. The only disadvantage of the tank is down not. Well, everyone who liked the KV-3, this tank will like it too.

T
Tarasmisj 16.02.20

M4A2E4 is just super.
Fun, tons of fun, but against tanks and 8 lvl him to do nothing.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.02.20

KV-5 is very decent tank, any 8-Urosevic of the branches of bleeding will do it without problems, but for those who are on a lower level, to break through this 100-ton coffin quite difficult.

This machine quickly dies from the arts, but if art no more than two, he podedet to them, and passing, possesses many places to break through, but if it would attack less than 5-6 medium tanks level from 6 to 7, then he will kill and not wince. Panther, it will sew in any place, and literate panterovod not allowed at the range shooting guns KV, but the 44-ka and American T23 already punched not always. IP and T29 do not take him, takes the top Tiger, but Tiger good punches ZIS-6. Gold tank well sewn, great breaks and guns with a calibre greater than 100-105 mm, but even is-4 can't handle a simultaneous attack from 6-7 guns land mines for so long. Yes this tank, if you have allies nearby, you can just stand there with a straight face under enemy fire and watch as you try to make enemies that die from the fire of the allies.

For autopreislisten tank completely invulnerable - auto-aim chooses the strongest place on the tank...

The allocation level in the tank low often throws poor VC, KV-3 and the new KV-13. ZIS-6 in such battles is not so bad.

Players it is often blunt and driving KV-5 in battle, drained of another KV-5, no problem.

The dynamics of the tank are surprisingly good, 25-30 km is gaining fast, a roller coaster reaches 40 km and not more than 8000 credits! So return one of the highest among tanks.

The randomness it could very well be war, because there are using gold shells are very rare. Is-3, the cat and the T32, this tank will drain quickly and without much harm, but they will not be able to resist the pack of ST. And the KV-5 can still be slapped back in the face and knock out and sometimes shoot))

Sorry, but the tank will be cut. Leo was very weak, but is it APA better cut SQ. Repair certainly increase the dynamics and the speed of rotation will decrease, the price of 900 rubles, will increase to 1200, so get a piece of steel.

The tank is a huge KV-3, only much stronger and faster)

v
vla-parfenkov 16.02.20

Is-3, the cat and the T32, this tank will be drained quickly
On the KV-5, it is possible to disassemble the colossus. The cat still didn't understand, and that's the is-3 and T-32 was the main vytselit weaknesses, the is-3's pike nose, and T-32 the mask gun, and where 20-30% of the enemy taken.

T
Tarasmisj 16.02.20

So people.
What to take, T2 lt or M4A2E4?
Like the two.

p
peka cap 16.02.20

both take,and Homel suggest)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.02.20

On the KV-5, it is possible to disassemble the colossus

On the test most of those who have these tanks, haven't played them through, soon they will hit and have no idea how to manage them, here and merge.

The cat still didn't care

Lower plate is breaks often, the gun mask is sewn always, with the damage and crit of the weapon, as well as the cheeks of the tower, which strikes at any angle. In General, always stick him in a tower in an armoured front plate of the tower is difficult to get, and the rest of the seats are sewn.

the is-3's pike nose

Yes, but the nose. The same lower plate, but you need to follow to a right angle, and there may be a rebound. And any stitches on his forehead.

and T-32 mask gun

Another command bashenka the tower itself and two flap in the upper part of the frontal armor. But this 32nd loves to bounce... by the Way, I do not like to shoot 32nd in the stern, ricochets there more often than the frontal armor)) it is Better to hit into the rear side of the tank, burning the Yankees quickly and beautifully))

What to take, T2 lt or M4A2E4

T2 naturally.

K
KRONOS113 16.02.20

Celt
You forgot to say that in a sandbox it can be easy for 6 frags to do.

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

Met in battle the KV-5. Hysterical - the front they have a huge machine gun turrets. Easy to get even from a great distance.

v
vla-parfenkov 16.02.20

Bought lion, surprised that the speed it has less kV-5. Fluff is good, strength is also good, but the armor is not very. It is better these 10K not to spend too much. In principle, it is possible to play, but nogebat not be.
M4A2E4 I don't know this is crap, the armor and toughness a little more than Sherman, but Sherman breaks down with difficulty(taking it from him around 15%), well at least the bombs are. In short another farm tank like a Matilda, Churchill...

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar [neko- 16.02.20

the front they have a huge machine gun turrets

Probably developed take into account this, and patch up the turrets so that they will absorb the projectiles are not dealing damage.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.02.20

Probably developed take into account this, and patch up the turrets so that they will absorb the projectiles are not dealing damage

It is unlikely, T29 never fixed lugs, in the EC-4 box in the stern ( where the commander sleeps, is the combat pack and all is well poured burning petrol), and a bunch of other places have different tanks that have no armor, but health is taken away.

S
Shulga Andrey 16.02.20

it is better to take Churchill or M6A2E1?

K
KRONOS113 16.02.20

Andrey Shulga
Both g*contrib.Take A T2lt.

J
Just another User 16.02.20

М6А2Е1 is that duck-billed like this? To repair it 11K ,and the profit 30-60K (the stories of the owners) .

And Т2it just brilliant Firefly, here are the current money he seems to be a little bit brings.

G
Georg09 16.02.20

Yesterday two M6A2E1 Hummel patched. The first of three times the tower canopy hollowed hard-headed dog. And the other at point-blank range into the engine, and felling. So it looks like he only face strong

K
KRONOS113 16.02.20

Yeah.Т2lt the real mohebati.
pix.PlayGround.ru