3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neb 16.02.20 10:12 pm

What story ending do you choose? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

1. Dying novel his wife remains 1 beremena.
2. Dying Kate,and tea to go no where.

I vsetki chose 1. Sorry kusena.
299 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 16.02.20

2. With whom to drink Vodka, but with a Novel?

M
Mr.Elder 16.02.20

Two

d
dj_naki 16.02.20

a
andrey223 16.02.20

Two

T
TonyMontanaS 16.02.20

I lost both endings, so I then loaded a save where Kate was killed, and by the way, in any case, Mallory's pregnant and in the 2nd ending Roman calls and says that Mallory is pregnant and what if it's a girl we'll call Kate.

N
Nekit_219 16.02.20

The 1st time I chose the 1st ending of the Novel is killed and Kate, no longer can not meet(((
So I'm thinking that the second is better

s
slava-mercenary 16.02.20

Two

P
POLOTENCHIK07 16.02.20

Bastards now I know koutsouki

a
a_Sol 16.02.20

2 ending. Really feel sorry for Niko and Packie and Kate's mother. For us this Kate is ugly ugly. But for Nico it was a chance to change your life, start a family. After all, Nico was free, it no one or was threatened. And here CHLAMYS and havent had Kate. Niko blames himself because everyone around him die.

_
_DaVe 16.02.20

2-didn't want Roman dead

V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 16.02.20

2 chose. Because I did this as well as I would in life - revenge Dmitry, pardoned Darko and went to the wedding

V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 16.02.20

I have a question: Kate killed when I was 96% and she never gave, it was worth a try? I mean, she actually gave would be if 100% of it?

H
Haku Akuma 16.02.20

Sorry for the novel, but Kate, if I'm not mistaken, was a trap.. what for we need this bastard..?? that there are little girls..?? a novel one..

V
Varuje 16.02.20

I chose where Kate is killed, the novel as does brother

N
Nekron_ 16.02.20

I chose the second, Roman pity, and Kate as it is not very

L
Lisa Vercetti 16.02.20

passed both endings, but now playing with the first - without the Novel interesting

V
Veselyy Kot 16.02.20

Chose the death of Kate, the Novel as something fun.

N
Nevermore 16.02.20

Two

R
Rage Racer 16.02.20

Sorry for the novel, but Kate, if I'm not mistaken, was a trap.. what for we need this bastard..??
Her framed Michelle was.

PS: I Got ending No. 1. Bitch, there is now freestuff a taxi, and Kate to meet all the same it is impossible! Better the second, right again pass the game, and when the choice will have, the first thing will fill Rascalov.

H
Haku Akuma 16.02.20

Rage Racer, yeah, realized this, he sat down 4 times to pass..)) I do not remember that for Kate..!! the game quickly took place, while the computer is not being stupid..)) now to play on the box (in eng. version, maybe someone will throw a link to the normal Russian version), here I will pass carefully, with no brakes..)) but still the novel forever..))