3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20 10:15 pm

Console commands to increase stats. Wotc (XCOM 2)

Found updated info.
SetSoldierStat eStat_HP (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Health
SetSoldierStat eStat_Dodge (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Evasion
SetSoldierStat eStat_Mobility (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Mobility
SetSoldierStat eStat_Offense (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Precision
SetSoldierStat eStat_Will (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Will
SetSoldierStat eStat_Hacking (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Hacking
SetSoldierStat eStat_PsiOffense (...) Jane Kelly 1 << Psi attack

You do not need parentheses, insert any optional value. Quotes are required. Instead of Jane Kelly, I. F. your soldier.
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
dominator_css 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
It works not much differently, In the barracks to choose a fighter where is menu customization (skills, equipment, better weapons, etc.)
Spoiler
And then open the console and write: SetSoldierStat eStat_HP X Jane Kelly
Instead of X set the desired value, the Quotation marks should be avoided just need a number and a name.
P. S Tested on this Jane Kelly added to her 20 HP
P. S. S Discovered that my method for the original xcom2, As above described for the War of the gods

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

dominator_css
XS. Tried did not work. Well, if someone helps the old way then okay.

d
dominator_css 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
dominator_css wrote:
Discovered that my method for the original xcom2, As above described for the War of the gods
Did not understand and began to try your method to improve on the original and okazyvaetsya your method for a while.

A
AlexeyMC 16.02.20

Primary stats are edited in the file CharacterStats, for example \XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Config file DefaultGameData_CharacterStats.ini allows you to rule a large part of the units as his and of others. The first - [Soldier X2CharacterTemplate] it features all new hired soldiers of your own. Those units that attached to Dlscf lie in them, for example XComGame\DLC\DLC_3\Config

But, I know what they are called there to enemies not for the efforts of all in the game(unless it's a goal....)

There's also weapons XComGameData_WeaponData in files, skills and other(viperae need to copy the original files). The only thing I could not find it when SAF was the avatar, where its parameters. Who knows, or will find, tell me plz.

PS to the stats changed, we need a new game. Weapons and the like so changing.

A
Alex97914 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
Not working. How can I do that?
SetSoldierStat eStat_Will Jane Kelly 100

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Alex97914
xD take a Closer companion. SetSoldierStat eStat_Will ... Jane Kelly 1

A
Alex97914 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
SetSoldierStat eStat_Hacking 100 JANE 'BUTCHER' KELLY 1
Not working. Gained without nicknames anyway.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Alex97914
Mm.. in 1) Play the original or the Addon?
2) I. F. not exactly sure, but it is desirable that was in English. And write they also need English rather than Russian.
Example: Name - Jane(Can instead of the name with numbers, experiment, that is the Name: 1 Surname: 2
Name - Kelly
PS Nickname don't have to dial.

A
Achtung57 16.02.20

how to increase accuracy?SetSoldierStat eStat_Aim not suitable

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Achtung57
Offense.

A
Alex97914 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
In Wotc. I'll try.

G
Godoo 16.02.20

And do not tell me the parameter responsible for the armor?

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Godoo
On the armor like as a present, but try Armor or Defense. Although I think it unnecessarily.

G
Godoo 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
Unfortunately, neither that nor another does not work.
(I have some confusion with the game happened and one of the men was 30 armor or something, I wanted to remove it)

E
El.Ex.G 16.02.20

Godoo
SetSoldierStat eStat_ArmorMitigation (x) FirstName LastName 1

G
Godoo 16.02.20

El.Ex.G
Thank you. You helped a lot.

F
Fayrus 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
Can decrease but not increase.
For example, 6 HP. Can do 1 HP, can't do more than 6 HP. And with other parameters.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Fayrus
I'm not experienced with this, could a mod way? Which the threshold is affected.

F
Fayrus 16.02.20

Nightma[R]e
I am surprised myself. Mods are only cosmetic. I will be looking for.
The second was playing, all was well. A lot of mods + Long War 2. This set - then the PC hangs for a minute on the splash screen, then the start of the game shamelessly hangs, helps only restart, then the stats don't change. Played before on HDD and endured those long downloads. And how to put in a new SSD now on (though the hard drive and not my fault). Felts fashion WOTC is not optimized, or the game came out.

N
Nightma[R]e 16.02.20

Fayrus
Well, I have most of the mods is mostly on Customization, and few affect the balance. But nothing I encountered, is that the loading screen a little longer has become the. The addon by the way, came out with good optimization than the original. This is at the expense of stats, I think you should in the ini files that you dig. Or completely reinstall.
PS is There a mod which increases the number of enemies, that's where the game may hang. Especially on missions with stranicama, I have them there to 100 enemies appear. Sometimes the game does not stand up.