3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferdinand Porshe 17.02.20 08:56 pm

Quest \"the terms of trade\" - what are the consequences? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Guys, here is a question for those who have completed this quest, so just in case spoiler.

Spoilerage that's what the quest need to find the expedition researchers of Adra, which, as it turns out, was completely sawed in ruins. In those ruins is broken arrowy post, which in the vicinity of the raging storms and the inhabitants of the nearest village nischebrodstvuyut due to the fact that no not one of them floats to trade and in General for storms no fish. Arrowy column:
Or repair - storm will cease. The chief of the tribe happy, the Director VTK (Vilenskii trading company) is happy, we get experience, a few coins and reputation in VTK.
Or break down completely as a storm stops the leader is unhappy that trade will not. We must assume that in VTK will be dissatisfied with what they now Adra to get out.
In short, I chose option 1. But my gut tells me that this quest, far-reaching consequences - there is no doubt that the mission of VTK will be peaceful toward the natives. They are not for trade will arrive.
Who went farther in, sign, please, further consequences, if any.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 17.02.20

if the natives have nothing left, then what is the interest for the company? they do not capture territory and resources. no resources, no interest. Isn't that right?

F
Fester 17.02.20

in VTK, one option complete the quest regardless of the fact that adray did.
https://rutab.net/b/pillars-of-eternity-2/2018/05/09/usloviya-torgovli.html

A
Alumiel 17.02.20

Ferdinand Porsche
I haven't passed, but I have a quest along with the quest from VTK, from Royal trading company (Rauti that), they are asked to break completely arrowy post. And thus the outcome they will be satisfied

S
Shefula 17.02.20

Royal trading company gives a parallel quest for the destruction of Adra in order to oust those Islands VTK... I thought that instead of VTK there will come route, but whatever, VTK piled, Royal vending has not come - the natives remained unhappy... Quest remained somehow unfinished... it's Only after the quest I did not look back, may have changed that...

N
NightHawkreal 17.02.20

Shefula
Wait for the final.

S
Shefula 17.02.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, it's been, did not spoil

r
raspisnoy1 17.02.20

// find the expedition researchers of Adra, which, as it turns out, was completely sawed in ruins.///
damn...like a couple hours ago, I'm such an expedition(basically civilians) have cut yourself((... but no pillars on the island(the island it is possible to name)-was a cave with a bunch of traps with skull and sickle
z.s. going for the theme to follow

V
Vyxyxol 17.02.20

You can go through restoring the shining Adra ECT, take the quest and then go take the quest to the CSA, first is minus a turnip, but then the mood changes dramatically Azure, and put the reputation of the same as taken away. Well and what for then superfluous gestures? I think if Adra to do is useless for VTK, and then come to pass the quest Castolo it will be exactly the same.
raspisnoy1
Discuss the quest on a completely different island, called Poko Kohara.