3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The impression of the full version of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Shift)

The title says it all, i.e. Express their opinions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gde moya tema chuvak 17.02.20

The game flies without any lag at max, as it is very strange...

The graphics are good, physics uh norms, machines enough, though some how buggy it is. And drift is another story... In General will go.

H
Hirurg_ 17.02.20

The game flies without any lag at max, as it is very strange...
Lol, weird found))) Still it's on your 9600ГТ inhibited))))) Funny))) of Course there is all sorts of GT200, HD5870, but in my opinion they are made for one while the game is Crysis, and for the rest of all the games the 9600 will perehvatit!
And besides, it there lawaty! Ie GRID, where the graphics are not worse and sometimes better, even on my laptop, where Mobility HD3650 and it is at max, and the SHIFT'have by the way just here's a 9600 or HD3870 is a lower bound for max.

m
mec 17.02.20

people who thread in this game on the Maseratti MC12 ride?

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 17.02.20

Lol, weird found))) Still it's on your 9600ГТ inhibited))))) Funny))) of Course there is all sorts of GT200, HD5870, but in my opinion they are made for one while the game is Crysis, and for the rest of all the games the 9600 will perehvatit!
And besides, it there lawaty! Ie GRID, where the graphics are not worse and sometimes better, even on my laptop, where Mobility HD3650 and it is at max, and the SHIFT'have by the way just here's a 9600 or HD3870 is a lower bound for max.

Optimization is not bad (for comparison with the latest versions of NFS). Just because their requirements are written for the game, usually should increase, and here norms.t.e gut:)

M
MWInside 17.02.20

IMHO:
The game is not a fountain. If we compare the graph and the system requirements, even FlatOut Ultimate Carnage will be more abruptly.

A
Archilles 17.02.20

Great game, drift I heard quality made for the helm.. the complexity of the Pro purely for the helm, experienced more or less possible to learn on the keyboard.
And so the game has pleased all... it's right for the competition.

A
Albeptuk 17.02.20

hmm, Grid arcade game by far compared to This game... Finally a game not for younger children playing in the arcade, though have no habits on the simulator. Bots blunt perhaps, and very annoying drift, amuses himself as a star on the ice... he's even on the wheel unrealistic because in life it is generally all wrong)

c
cpt.Archer 17.02.20

I have now are GRID and SHIFT, to be honest the first like much more. From a clear and intuitive interface, behavior of vehicles on the road.
Here they say like, cool, finally something like SIM did, but I like the player, passed ALL parts of the NSF must say that all this realism it does not fit the concept of the series. And so it turned out neither fish nor fowl(ie, neither SIM nor arcade). Played with the keyboard, this shit got me in the racing genre have not yet fed...
The graphics are good, but the effects blura somewhat annoying.
In General, waiting for ДИРТ2.

S
SkyGame 17.02.20

Speaking as someone who played plenty in the grid and in the shift between these games,you can equate that it is better in the grid,and what is better in shift.

[
[Inferno] 17.02.20

And here I am back)))
Positive impression from the game, only recently started playing and yet say almost anything..., Lagunamuch damn... on my comp :)))

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

mec

It in a single race, ponazhimat konopacki 8,9 when the car is going to choose.

Now it's my turn to speak. So shift..First Association when I heard about the name of the NSF rowing is shit, but as it turns out the game is not that. In the game enough pluses, but also minuses.Let's start with all in a row.

Graphics

Good, maybe a little worse than on the screenshots, but it is still on top! Further, as was promised a great view from the cockpit, which is good news. Still speed felt good.

Sound and sound

The sound is excellent, as in other matters, always was. The soundtrack fits the game, there are a couple more than normal, but still the music is not so catchy as in angarah and mV. But thank God, they realized that buyers are not rushing the Latinos that were in the carpet.=)

Physics

Dobronega a game, of course are more sophisticated, with a hint of realism, but like it or not is arcade. And I do not remember that I so easily in the NSF could turn auto soinikov, sometimes I have the feeling that playing football. Next, I sometimes can't understand what's going on with the machine when you enter the turns, this ntakos under realism, this is stupid.The machine itself, sometimes just inadequate leads.

Fascination

It's a great game but to get to 50go level I was just broke,just half and kind of boring.Diluted the game first-person and third. Further racing modes, I don't know about you, but I do not count the 16 the promise of regimes now I will describe each of the modes.

1. Drift...first impression...OMG..what the *censored*??? From which I want to break the clave, the benefit of the wheel is a neighbor, with whom the drift take place much easier, but I found secrets of the clave. Well as the fact he became much more realistic.

2 circuit races, time races, in General, all banal, and reduced to cutting circles, eventually getting bored, find some incentives to play, like to pass all the turns on the master level, etc.

3 Battles on the highway. It's a stupid mode, it is easy to win, but very annoying when the opponent is clearly losing in power while nedopushchenii me not a single error manages to win back the lead of 3 seconds, and sometimes overtake me.

As a conclusion it's a great game but towards the end becomes something Neto, and the last race could do a little more complicated.

Optimization

Come to mind the leash bad words. The game is generally sharpened by nvidia and intel, and since I'm the opposite of that, very glad not necessary. The game I have worked fine, but still 30-40 fps for my computer once is not enough.Then problems in the game enough,plus there is enough of their bugs, and crack are not the best relationships:) Still non-compliant listed developers, with real. In General, a long work on the optimization(as mentioned previously, developers) to anything good has not resulted, probably need NFS 3 or 4 year to do.

Summary

I liked the game, of course she could use more tuning and the car, but a couple of the evening you can while away. you put it at 7.5

L
Lightninggg 17.02.20

is not enough)) it is possible to deliver 8)

g
garrik_rock 17.02.20

NFS as a series, true to itself, there will not argue........)))
Why all the boiling write about graphics?????????? On it (graphics I mean) and rushing cartoon.
GP4 on max. the settings are not so inferior to this miracle...(although this game is very bearded year, alas)
Well shift, maybe a little prettier, just missing him something.....
Although all sorts of simultala type rFactor, too, now begin to enrage his wretchedness in terms of graphs, that understand US, what is it ??????
Perhaps in the new century I want to have decent physics, adequate AI , and of contemporary graphic art for the treatment which hvatet power Stump No. 1, optimizers fucking do it!!!!! :-))

M
MD87 17.02.20

Need for Speed: Shift Deleted and forgotten.

k
kalash1k 17.02.20

For me NFS died after Most Wanted.
IMHO, it is better to continue to do a good quality arcade than these weird negosiasi.
After installing the game even once felt sorry for EA. Well, this wretchedness, straight funny...
Removed C/o the half hour.

S
Slesarshik 17.02.20

3 Battles on the highway. It's a stupid mode, it is easy to win, but very annoying when the opponent is clearly losing in power while nedopushchenii me not a single error manages to win back the lead of 3 seconds, and sometimes overtake me.
can't argue with that, balance is obviously not on your side,)))
annoying

How not cool, but Racedriver GRID is very difficult to get around in graphics, physics and real behavior of the car on the track, Oh yeah about the balance I almost forgot

hmm, Grid arcade game by far compared to This game... Finally a game not for younger children playing in the arcade, though have no habits on the simulator. Bots blunt perhaps, and very annoying drift, amuses himself as a star on the ice... he's even on the wheel unrealistic because in life it is generally all wrong)

arcade, well, you namesssssssssssss

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 17.02.20

I know OCC liked

S
SkyGame 17.02.20

try to drive the track Spa in shift and grid on the same machines,will immediately feel the difference.

Shift graphics are better than grid,in the grid one bloom Yes blur.

L
LOS01 17.02.20

I will say for me the game is complete garbage!There nazrana twists the fucking physics that once can't wrap up properly...I have all the cars tried all logs and records as with these to struggle vaasche!!!!!?!!?!!?

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

SMERTный

Put the difficulty level lubowski, there is sort of a computer becomes so caring, even for you slow before a turn.=)